THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

spend $30 and they send you a card saying that next time you spend $30 you get $15 off. But it's only for like 4/19-4/26. kinda a rip off

what world do you live in that 50% off is a ripoff?

you already had to spend $30 just to get the coupon to spend another $30 (or I guess $15). It's not a horrible deal, just so limited in it's time frame and no new records coming out during that time so it doesn't make it that helpful for me.

spend $30 and they send you a card saying that next time you spend $30 you get $15 off. But it's only for like 4/19-4/26. kinda a rip off

Do they send the card with your package? I spent over $30 when I bought the DK record and didn't get a coupon or email or anything.

ya, mine came with the DK records. it was stapled to my invoice

i saw someone said 2 on this page earlier so i thought there was a chance. im just lost as fuck which im guessing everyone else is here too cause the only thing ive seen is that its supposed to be released between 2 and 7 am.

Ya, I thought it was generally 2am Pacific, and unfortunately it is only 11pm here. Long time to wait. AITA went up around 2:30am Pacific/5:30am Eastern