THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

seriously? this thread is still going? Travis said its way sold out, its still up, but apparently its sold out and people will be cancelled. If you want to take a chance and order it, you have nothing to lose your card will either not be charged or you'll get a refund. Why are we still talking about it? 2nd pressing of this version(3rd pressing overall) to come in the future.

seriously? this thread is still going? Travis said its way sold out, its still up, but apparently its sold out and people will be cancelled. If you want to take a chance and order it, you have nothing to lose your card will either not be charged or you'll get a refund. Why are we still talking about it? 2nd pressing of this version(3rd pressing overall) to come in the future.

Because not everyone wanted to take the time to pick through 40 pages of a thread to get answers.

Haha dude don't get all butt hurt because i don't consistently have your dick in my mouth like some of these sycophantic idiots. I wasn't theorizing about any conspiracies I was simply commenting that 1) it sucked that free shipping expired when it had been up all morning and 2) that it was convenient for hot topic that the timing was such that they made four grand that they would have missed out on if there had still been free shipping. I was in no way implying that you had anything to do with it, it was not any kind of criticism of your work, just commenting that after sleeping for about 30 minutes last night free shipping would have been cool. I honestly think you probably have the coolest job in the world, i think you are very good at what you do, i appreciate the countless hours and updates and answers you provide to people on these boards, and i am sure you are a really awesome dude. But seriously, people tend to act like you're curing cancer or something and it gets old. i realize that shit happens that you have no control over and that people need to deal with it and move on. i completely agree. but don't blast on me for voicing my opinion on a message board.

No one's butt hurt. Let's be friends.

Sounds good. Can't wait for my record, thanks for getting this out.

dammit. i woke up at 4:30am (GMT +10). the add to cart button was there but it said the server couldnt blah blah. does that mean it was sold out? or should i have actually persevered and gotten a copy? i tried once, then twice, then thrice (THAT'S PUNNY!) and same message. My stomach is sinking now, knowing that i may still have been able to legit get one ahahaha

Still no cancelation or shipping email for me. Probally really backed up over there. I'm curious as to how big the warehouse is.

Haha, man, just log in and check to see your status. If you don't have an account, create one. Like others have said, if you creat an account with the same email as your Paypal your order will be there.

Still no cancelation or shipping email for me. Probally really backed up over there. I'm curious as to how big the warehouse is.

Ive talked to them a little, there was some issue that wouldnt allow them to pull this off the site yet. It should come down sometime tonite I guess but in the mean time orders have been coming thru for this so they are sorting it all out right now and getting these to as many people as possible. Im sure emails about cancelations will be going out soon once its all sorted. Really wish I would have done like 3000 of these the first time around haha.

The distro center here in CA is pretty damn big and the one in TN where the fill internet orders from makes the distro center here look small.

Little announcement about the next pressing.

Tan colored vinyl still but Im going to do 2000 instead of 1000 next time around and should be available around June sometime. Hopefully those last a little longer this time and everyone can get a copy.

Oh and all stores that carry vinyl will be getting this next pressing.

Little announcement about the next pressing.

Tan colored vinyl still but Im going to do 2000 instead of 1000 next time around and should be available around June sometime. Hopefully those last a little longer this time and everyone can get a copy.

Sounds good. Thanks for the info.

Hmm tan. Wonder how tan/manilla and darker brown color in color or something would look....

yooo! I completely missed out on this because of work but what time did this finally end up being available for purchase on the HT website? Just curious because I didn't sleep much hoping I would get one :P. Oh well.

(please don't tell me like an hour or so ago. I got stuck in a traffic jam or would have been home by 5:15 ish)

yooo! I completely missed out on this because of work but what time did this finally end up being available for purchase on the HT website? Just curious because I didn't sleep much hoping I would get one :P. Oh well.

From my reading it went up sometime shortly after 1:45p.m. EST and sold out sometime around 2:30p.m. EST, although it remained available online a while after that. So some people who ordered after that will get emails saying that their order is cancelled

thanks for the info both posters above this! Hope you were able to pick a copy up at least!

Also, MAJOR thanks to Travis for putting up with all the BS. Thanks for making these awesome releases happen in the first place. I never thought I would have the chance to own the Mark Tom and Travis show on vinyl!! You are the man !