THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

1)got my tracking number, word up

2)i went from hating to now somehow enjoying the word "whelp"

3)i miss when this thread was about shitty Netflix horror movies and that brunette chick from The League

Just say the word, we can bring Katie back! Sadly, I missed out on this, I'm legit fucking upset. I couldn't hold out any longer and passed out right around the time these went up.

3)i miss when this thread was about shitty Netflix horror movies and that brunette chick from The League

oh my god when did you talk about the chick from the League? So hot.

Check the high 30's to mid 40's pages. I believe that's where Ms. Aselton is.

Just say the word, we can bring Katie back! Sadly, I missed out on this, I'm legit fucking upset. I couldn't hold out any longer and passed out right around the time these went up.

I lasted until about 8am EST, then woke up for work at 2pm and checked the thread an saw that they went up, couldn't have worked out more perfectly. Sucks you couldn't get one, wish I had more $$ and grabbed an extra copy for payment for the entertainment last night.

I'm still getting "Server encountered problems while processing the request. Please try again later." wtf! is anyone else still getting that? I ordered 1:23 central time so I should be good right?

What browser are you using? If you are using Mozilla or IE clear the cookies/cache. If not just download Google Chrome and use that.

I'm still getting "Server encountered problems while processing the request. Please try again later." wtf! is anyone else still getting that? I ordered 1:23 central time so I should be good right?

What browser are you using? If you are using Mozilla or IE clear the cookies/cache. If not just download Google Chrome and use that.

I've tried it on Chrome, explorer, and on my phone :(

I stayed up through the night and crashed around 8am despite my best attempts and several red bulls. Unfortunately I missed out but resorted to ebay where I found this: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/THRICE-VHEISSU-LP-VINYL-NEW-BEGGARS-ARTIST-ALCHEMY-ILLUSION-DUSTIN-KENSRUE-DEJA-/280858265601?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4164750801#ht_500wt_1202

I hate to promote flipping but with hot topics $30 shipping to Canada it actually was only another $8 more than that, depending on how badly you want this record. With my ebay bucks it actually broke to the same price... Just an option for anyone in a similar boat. Looking forward to owning this!!