THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

try Mozilla and reset the cache and try to see if it works.

I've got the same thing. I've tried Firefox, Safari, and Chrome. And I've reset my caches. And tried again. Waited a few hours. And tried again. I even tried to have Safari pretend it was IE 9.

gotta reset chache and delete cookies

stayed up all night waiting for this, crashed about 8-9 am, woke up at 12 pm still wasnt up, recrashed, woke up at 3:30 and it was gone...fml lol

If anyone wants to help a brother out, I'll gladly repay if the next release i attempt this doesnt crash and burn like this, I'll probably do it for the thursday press next if anyones interested, you could probably sleep and id just pick one up for you.

This sums up some of these new collectors

i'm CONTrOLED BY THE INTERNET IT'S KEPT ME UP 23 HOURS YET I WAS NOT REWARDED . PISSSD.

you joined a month before me, get over yourself.

Be proud that you have 2,000 + less post than he does. You might have stayed up all night waiting to buy a record but you still have more of a life ;) +1

This sums up some of these new collectors

i'm CONTrOLED BY THE INTERNET IT'S KEPT ME UP 23 HOURS YET I WAS NOT REWARDED . PISSSD.

When a person joined this board doesn't mean that's when they started buying records. I joined in February of 2011 but I've been buying records since I was a kid. He's talking about the actions of all these newer people that are buying LPs these days.

When a person joined this board doesn't mean that's when they started buying records. I joined in February of 2011 but I've been buying records since I was a kid. He's talking about the actions of all these newer people that are buying LPs these days.

I inherited my moms vinyl, well not really inherited, more of claimed as my own since shes not deceased, got a bunch of beatles, elvis and micheal jackson and some other stuff ive never heard of, most of it has water damage though as far as the albums and not the actual vinyl go since she kept it in the garage and there was a leak apparently

and as far as using the internet for collections, a lot of places dont even have record stores and if they do theyre subpar,have yet to find a decent record store at a decent distance here yet, i mean even my hot topic that sells records is 2 hours away, and gas being 4$+ here doesnt help lol