THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

hey guys, i talked to francine with hot topic customer service...seems they are having an issue with shipping confirmation emails going out. if you havent received an email and your order was early (like before the 900's) id suggest giving them a call and they will give you a the tracking number. also, check your spam folders.

hope that helps people that are freaking out.

What the fuck man. I called Hot Topic because my order was stuck on "waiting fulfillment" and my card wasn't charged. They're saying my order didn't go through because they ran out. How in the fuck is that possible when I ordered as soon as someone said it was live. My order number is HUNDREDS before people who are getting shipping confirmation?

The customer service rep is basically saying they don't process orders in the way they are received. Well, what that the fuck is that about? I didn't fucking stay up all night refreshing that page to be beat by someone who made the last order.

She better not know what the fuck she's talking about.

What the fuck man. I called Hot Topic because my order was stuck on "waiting fulfillment" and my card wasn't charged. They're saying my order didn't go through because they ran out. How in the fuck is that possible when I ordered as soon as someone said it was live. My order number is HUNDREDS before people who are getting shipping confirmation?

The customer service rep is basically saying they don't process orders in the way they are received. Well, what that the fuck is that about? I didn't fucking stay up all night refreshing that page to be beat by someone who made the last order.

Did you get a "W" at the start of your HT order numeber? if you didn't it didn't go through.

This happened to me last week with merch lackey. I don't know why these companies don't fill order numbers in the order they were taken.

Did you get a "W" at the start of your HT order numeber? if you didn't it didn't go through.

Yes, it does.

The status is now changed to "not picked."

Someone is going to fucking die.

People need to relax. Id be pissed if I missed out too but there is another pressing already on order for June. Some people act like HT is intentionally trying to fuck them over and go out of their way to make sure you dont get a copy. You will all get a copy from either this pressing or the next if you want one and guess what....if the next pressing sells out quickly, Ill just get more pressed after that.

People need to relax. Id be pissed if I missed out too but there is another pressing already on order for June. Some people act like HT is intentionally trying to fuck them over and go out of their way to make sure you dont get a copy. You will all get a copy from either this pressing or the next if you want one and guess what....if the next pressing sells out quickly, Ill just get more pressed after that.

They are. Ht does not want to make money.