THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

It's funny 10 years ago I use to go to hot topic to buy shirts. Now anytime we go somewhere I ask the wife if we can go to hot topic, I am 29. She thanks I'm crazy.

+1. I told my girlfriend I wanted to road trip to the seattle hot topic from Canada. She still thinks I'm messing with her.

So Im still kinda waiting to hear what cover they can do for this. Ive asked if they can use either of the original CD covers, the green one or the brown one and if they can the color of vinyl will be made to match that.

If they cant use those and they have to use the same cover as the original LP pressing then we'll move forward with that and do brown vinyl. Once they let me know which cover we'll be using I will let you guys know.

So Im still kinda waiting to hear what cover they can do for this. Ive asked if they can use either of the original CD covers, the green one or the brown one and if they can the color of vinyl will be made to match that.

If they cant use those and they have to use the same cover as the original LP pressing then we'll move forward with that and do brown vinyl. Once they let me know which cover we'll be using I will let you guys know.

Thanks for the update dude

Ok, so here's the deal with anyone wanting this overseas. I have shipped to all 6 habitable continents in the past with no issues (fingers crossed) so I'll ship anywhere at cost, in proper mailers with inserts and all. Keep in mind what this means:

I have to get it shipped to me from HT (usually $4.99 or $6.99 for the whole order, so it would be split between how many people order one)

Then there is sales tax on top of this (again split between the orders).

Then there is the actual cost of the shipping to you. (Usually about $15 or less, anywhere in the world for 1 LP, then add roughly $5 for additional LP's) (Also, Canada is cheaper, like $8)

I will charge you only what it costs.

Please wait to PM me once there is a solid release date/price. Once that is set, you'll need to Paypal the item cost (cost+ship+tax) prior(!!!!) to the release date so I can have enough to actually order it. Once they come in I'll get them weighed out and get you a total on shipping.

Some things to consider:

- This release (and TAITA) are a flippers delight, I have no way to guarantee I'll be able to get you one, but I'll do my best.

- Mailers and inserts cost money, and filling out customs forms and lines at the post office are a neccessity when mailing internationally and take a lot of time, be a bro and pitch in some extra to be cool if you can.

- In the past HT has coupon codes up (though I haven't seen any of the 20% off in 2012) and I'll add those in if possible.

Any questions just ask.

Ok, so here's the deal with anyone wanting this overseas. I have shipped to all 6 habitable continents in the past with no issues (fingers crossed) so I'll ship anywhere at cost, in proper mailers with inserts and all. Keep in mind what this means:

I have to get it shipped to me from HT (usually $4.99 or $6.99 for the whole order, so it would be split between how many people order one)

Then there is the actual cost of the shipping to you. (Usually about $15 or less, anywhere in the world for 1 LP, then add roughly $5 for additional LP's) (Also, Canada is cheaper, like $8)

Please wait to PM me once there is a solid release date/price. Once that is set, you'll need to Paypal the item cost (cost+ship+tax) prior(!!!!) to the release date so I can have enough to actually order it. Once they come in I'll get them weighed out and get you a total on shipping.

Some things to consider:

- This release (and TAITA) are a flippers delight, I have no way to guarantee I'll be able to get you one, but I'll do my best.

- Mailers and inserts cost money, and filling out customs forms and lines at the post office are a neccessity when mailing internationally and take a lot of time, be a bro and pitch in some extra to be cool if you can.

- In the past HT has coupon codes up (though I haven't seen any of the 20% off in 2012) and I'll add those in if possible.

Any questions just ask.

+1

Some things to consider:

Any questions just ask.

Awesome bro your a legend for helping people out!!