No Thread About The Sum 41 Thread Closing?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This deserves to be noticed. +1

You deserve to be castrated.

Jesus, you overreact much? He makes fun of SR-71 and he needs his balls cut off? Fuck, I think you really must be in the band. I will however, say congrats on forming a sentence that was both coherent, and made sense in reference to previous comment. You have come so far. I feel like my catepiller is starting to grow its wings.

Jesus, you overreact much? He makes fun of SR-71 and he needs his balls cut off? Fuck, I think you really must be in the band. I will however, say congrats on forming a sentence that was both coherent, and made sense in reference to previous comment. You have come so far. I feel like my catepiller is starting to grow its wings.

Didn't Sum 41 have that one song that was like

"Come my lady, come come my lady

You're my butterfly, sugar baby."

Was that them?

For the S41 lovers, I have a copy of AKNF that made its way into my collection somehow. I've never listened to it so feel free to throw money at me to make it your's!

(it does bum me out that a thread about such a mediocre band gets a dozen pages while a thread I made on Japanese hardcore barely makes it to two.)

So, I'm 69, I'm a member of sum 41...wow what's next?..you really need to get your head checked, you imagine way too many things.

(it does bum me out that a thread about such a mediocre band gets a dozen pages while a thread I made on Japanese hardcore barely makes it to two.)

I know nothing of Japanese hardcore so I cant really say anything at all in a thread about it. Hell, the only japanese band I know of is Thug Murder which was an all girl 3 piece punk band I saw open up for Lars Freiderickson and Dropkick Murphy's many years ago.

So, I'm 69, I'm a member of sum 41...wow what's next?..you really need to get your head checked, you imagine way too many things.

What should I get it checked for? Is imagination bad? Should I just stare at my MTV watching bad bands like Blink 182 sully a good name in pop punk? Fuck if an overacting imagination needs forgetting.

For the S41 lovers, I have a copy of AKNF that made its way into my collection somehow. I've never listened to it so feel free to throw money at me to make it your's!

F*** your japanese hardcore. btw how much are you asking for AKNF? I'll give you $15. say yes.

I know nothing of Japanese hardcore so I cant really say anything at all in a thread about it. Hell, the only japanese band I know of is Thug Murder which was an all girl 3 piece punk band I saw open up for Lars Freiderickson and Dropkick Murphy's many years ago.

Which is fair - it's not an indictment on anyone really because several people were posting about Japanese HC, I guess what I'm really saying is that it bums me out that the threads around here getting the most attention are the ones for the most popular and easy to swallow acts that can be purchased conveniently at the mall. Granted, half of the action is trolling and lolz so I guess it's a wash.

F*** your japanese hardcore. btw how much are you asking for AKNF? I'll give you $15. say yes.

I'm gonna go ahead and say no.

I'm also going to avoid pointing out how Japanese HC is miles ahead of this boloney sandwich of a band because I know you're trolling ;)

Are you serious? Kriss has said nothing negative at all about you or Simple Plan and you shit on him the first time he says something? No wonder you have multiple accounts, when everyone starts to hate you, you just move onto the next one.

Which is fair - it's not an indictment on anyone really because several people were posting about Japanese HC, I guess what I'm really saying is that it bums me out that the threads around here getting the most attention are the ones for the most popular and easy to swallow acts that can be purchased conveniently at the mall. Granted, half of the action is trolling and lolz so I guess it's a wash.

I Hear you on that, this place started getting kinda bare on the conversations lately so I look at these threads as at least giving me something to laugh at since no one else is talking about anything besides the usual Blink/Brand New stuff.

I'm gonna go ahead and say no.

I'm also going to avoid pointing out how Japanese HC is miles ahead of this boloney sandwich of a band because I know you're trolling ;)

The only hardcore I like is 80s hardcore punk, Is that what the japanese bands play? or is it new school hardcore (have heart, champion, Bane..etc)?

@selfreliable - I haven't forgotten about that trade brother, I've just been mad busy, but I'll dig up some goods to supplement the Slade and Misfits records for ya! :)

@rocketcat - it honestly depends man, if you like 80's HC, you'd love bands like Gauze and Face of Change. FoC are more straight forward 7 Seconds type stuff while Gauze do faster Discharge type hardcore with crustier elements. Really, Japanese HC is great BECAUSE of all the crusty elements!

Are you serious? Kriss has said nothing negative at all about you or Simple Plan and you shit on him the first time he says something? No wonder you have multiple accounts, when everyone starts to hate you, you just move onto the next one.

dude relax, I was only kidding. Are you the only one allowed to make fun of every single thing?

Multiple accounts? ..you really need help.