Have Heart discography (tests/variants/ltd.covers)

I know this should be put in the for sale section, but I thought it was so over the top that it should get a thread here.

"Hello!

I still love hardcore and I am still straight edge. I also love paying of student loan debt and being able to pay off my current semester of graduate school so I can register for next semester in time and get a spot in a class I have missed out on getting into for about three times now. That said, I'm selling all my HH record stuff along with a lot of cool t-shirts I have acquired over the years. My intention is to buy them all back when I'm a 45 year old millionaire public school teacher. (that is sarcasm). So, if you're interested, click on this link and check back to it over the next month or so. Also, I'm ebay illiterate so I've hired my good friend Sam from Triple B Records to take care of all the ordering and mailing shit. So, you will receive it promptly upon ordering.

Thanks a whole hell of a lot for reading. Take care

- Patrick Flynn"

http://www.ebay.com/sch/patrick.mb.flynn....id=p434 0.l2562

Jesus fucking Christ, I hope he's taking 'how to construct a sentence: 101'.

Does anyone want that semi-illiterate teaching their children how to make really long sentences for no reason and with absolute minimal punctuation?

I'd let e e cummings or James Joyce teach my children, so sure.

Does anyone want that semi-illiterate teaching their children how to make really long sentences for no reason and with absolute minimal punctuation?

judging a person's literacy by an ebay post that was most likely sent on a phone via text message....

judging a person's literacy by an ebay post that was most likely sent on a phone via text message....

it definitely was

And phones don't have punctuation? Nor the ability to proof read what is written before being sent? And certainly no editing features.

I hope the dude makes a heap of this, pays all his tuition fees and has money left over. It's kind of deserved for amassing such a collection. But I still would like someone to be able to write a sentence, if they're going to be teaching anyone.

dang..some of those 7"s are hardly ever seen for sale. does it really make it that much more sought after because they were pat flynn's though? I mean 10 bids already on that sound and fury 7" seems to be a lot, that thing's pretty common.

edit:

pat flynn's 7" is up to $46 with 16 bids, 5 days left:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Have-Heart-Sound-and-Fury-7-bane-verse-blacklisted-ceremony-terror-nyhc-lp-/160723151156?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item256bd8a934#ht_500wt_1413

some dude's 7" is sitting at $12 with only 20 hours left. no bids:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HAVE-HEART-limited-7-inch-youth-today-verse-bane-ten-yard-fight-B9-sxe-/110814280837?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item19cd0bbc85#ht_500wt_1413

wtf

dang..some of those 7"s are hardly ever seen for sale. does it really make it that much more sought after because they were pat flynn's though? I mean 10 bids already on that sound and fury 7" seems to be a lot, that thing's pretty common.

No, it doesn't matter in the real world. It doesn't matter to anybody later on if it was owned by Pat. But people get ideas in their head that they'll be worth more money, that it will make their collection more complete, that it will [insert asinine idea about records].

if you're asking me if i want pat flynn to teach my kids, i'd have to answer "yes".