How to be in a band for less than 100K

Im from Maine, and the stations in their home town would reach here, and I have never even heard of this band. They are from a super rich area though, where everything is handed to you and the likes of super rich celebrities have vacation homes, so Im not surprised that they think it is hard and necessary to throw 100 grand and complain about it.

In most cases, if your low on talent the barrier for entry is always harder and higher.

So long as these dudes are focusing on what they'd like to do rather than what they are good at they can expect to keep seeing shitty returns on their "investment".

The silver lining is perhaps the readers of Time (i.e. Parents) will be discouraged from handing out money to their entitled children for useless pursuits and we'll all suffer less of these types of "artists" as a result.

Ok, now I think this Facebook is either fake or they really are the biggest asses ever. Here's a comment after someone else posted on their wall:

"Two Lights Haters like you are why we deleted our last Facebook. Go listen to hot Water Music or some band that doesn't care about #thecraft enough to spring for vocal lessons.

#leavetwolightsalone

23 minutes ago · Like"