Shit on bands here

Since everyone lately is getting all uptight if someone has a negative feeling towards a band they like and get all upset, I thought it would be great to have a thread where its only purpose was to shit on bands that you dont like. Lets all smite people in here because they have a different taste in music. Ill begin....

Blink 182 is fucking terrible. I dont see why people shit themselves over their catalog. Yeah, Dude Ranch was a decent album, but far from fucking life changing, and everything since then has been absolute shit. OMG they make poop and dick jokes!

Not really a band ... but I hate all the people that have all of the sudden become Refused fans.

Right? I remember hearing their stuff on Punk-o-Rama comps back in the day but I never cared/wasn't impressed enough to listen to them outside of that. Whatever I guess.

Not really a band ... but I hate all the people that have all of the sudden become Refused fans.

Right? I remember hearing their stuff on Punk-o-Rama comps back in the day but I never cared/wasn't impressed enough to listen to them outside of that. Whatever I guess.

I've been a fan of theirs for a while. But it seems like people love them out of nowhere. Guess that happens a lot when bands reunite these days.

I've been a fan of theirs for a while. But it seems like people love them out of nowhere. Guess that happens a lot when bands reunite these days.

Yeah, I'd never call myself a huge fan of Refused, but when the reunion was announced friends of mine I'd never heard talk about them were all of a sudden freaking out and saying they "have to go" and such. Kinda weird. I wanted to go until I looked up videos from right before they broke up and saw that they were still playing small shitty venues back then. I kinda think these reunion shows would just ruin it for me. This isn't how Refused was meant to be enjoyed. No judgement if you're going to one of the shows, of course...I paid a lot of money to see Descendents last year.

Something else that annoys me every year is when Coachella is announced Facebook just fills up with "BEST LINEUP EVER" and "I'm so going!" by a whole bunch of people who don't end up buying a ticket or even trying.

I think my love of Refused has died quite a bit because of the reunion. Well, not so much that they reunited, but more for what they are charging for said shows. Total fucking buy in.

I know that the Coachella tickets are a shit ton of money but how much are the other shows running?

30 or 40 dollars.

I think my love of Refused has died quite a bit because of the reunion. Well, not so much that they reunited, but more for what they are charging for said shows. Total fucking buy in.

Yeah it's kinda bullshit. Some friends got tickets for the show in NYC and said they were close to $50 each after all was said and done.