Shit on bands here

So if you want to use the slippery slope argument one way, doesn't it also work the other? If kissing a girl on the lips is this heinous action that should be derided by all people who are pro woman's rights and equality, would you respond the same way if he kissed her cheek? Hugged her? Held her hand? Stood within one foot of her?

Where's the dividing line between a woman's rights violation and dude just being an ass?

All of those things are a violation. Really it's human rights. It just so happens that these aren't things that regularly happen to men.

Don't touch someone who doesn't want to be touched.

I don't even listen to podcasts from people I like and want to support.

for real. i think the only "podcast" i ever listened to/watched was a free one off itunes. it was the first pokemon episode dubbed over by these two guys really badly, and they were just swearing and saying stupid shit over the mouth movements of ash and pikachu. they also played the girl voices

By woman's rights I mean a sexual crime. Somewhere out there is a dividing line between sexual misconduct and general misconduct. There HAS to be. The initial comments were so far skewed towards this being some kind of subtle form of rape that I was just pointing out the inconsistency in that thought. Saying one doesn't justify the other is again trying to dodge the question with one of these "never ever" statements that doesn't reflect the reality that there are small offenses and large ones, and a kiss is pretty far on the smaller side of things in the grander scheme of things.

That's all from me. I don't like defending douchebags. I just want to make sure the evil people in the world stand out from the stupid.

I see what you're saying.  I can't actually answer that question, but somewhat related -  I personally think it is important to treat all issues, big and small, with a similar attitude, 'that it is not okay, here is why, and if you need more help understanding why it's not okay to do that, don't hesitate to ask'.

Somewhere out there is a dividing line between sexual misconduct and general misconduct. There HAS to be. 

For sure.

Every day I see people trying to expand the definition of rape to fit their agenda and that's not okay. You can't trivialize the experience of actual rape victims just to make your "social justice" more applicable, or (as I most often see this tactic used, especially on tumblr), to make yourself the victor in the ongoing game of "Who Can Be the Biggest Victim?" 

This line between sexual misconduct and general misconduct definitely does exist. Some people would tell you're crossing that line by standing near someone who doesn't want you to, but in my opinion it's the difference between touching someone without their consent, and doing so in a sexual manner (e.g. laying a hand on someone violently vs. groping without invitation).