Shit on bands here

my brother wanted to do an album for an album listening session, and I knew he'd send me Phish cause thats all he listens to, so I sent him Sunbather.

Fuego & Sunbather are both about an hour long.  He's unhappy.

Jacob:
    an hour is a long time
Danny:
    i know a long time to listen to pigdestroyer meets owen

his comment made me chuckle

holy shit I just found this guy and he's the worst, his name is Colt Ford and he's a country rapper (not like in a jokey way either), it is the worst thing ever but I can't stop listening

also he did a song with Bubba Sparxxx, which is the worst possible collaboration I can think of

So bad it needs it's own separate thread.

holy shit I just found this guy and he's the worst, his name is Colt Ford and he's a country rapper (not like in a jokey way either), it is the worst thing ever but I can't stop listening

also he did a song with Bubba Sparxxx, which is the worst possible collaboration I can think of

Oh, Jesus Christ.  First video starts off with the most cliché country bullshit.  Footage of a "Freedom" tatoo and a garage.  Twangy guitar.  Generic "stomp stomp clap" radio beat.  Fucking violins.  And then those lyrics... the worst.  'Murica.  My little brother listens to this shit unironically and it kills me on the inside.

Oh, Jesus Christ.  First video starts off with the most cliché country bullshit.  Footage of a "Freedom" tatoo and a garage.  Twangy guitar.  Generic "stomp stomp clap" radio beat.  Fucking violins.  And then those lyrics... the worst.  'Murica.  My little brother listens to this shit unironically and it kills me on the inside.

Also, bonus points for getting a tattoo while quoting a book that forbids him to do so.

Man, Kid Rock sure gained some weight.

Right? Actual. Physical. Pain.

Also, that guy singing the chorus in the 1st vid deserves a hard kick in the nuts.

I could live with more footage of the tattooist though.  Everything else edited out and zero audio.

I thought all of these things. She's cute and her hair is really nice. She also seemed unamused with everything going on around her, so she's the only relatable character in the whole video.

George W. Bush might have cum in his pants watching this. 

Is it bad that I kinda liked that first Foster the People LP Torches? It's not the greatest, but I thought it was a decent LP for what it is.

Was coming of age on that? That's a decent tune.

"Yeah I'm hell on the heart just a rebel on the run..."

I can't imagine this guy does a whole lot of running

Edit: Damn, that guy even worked being a Republican in there too. This song has everything.