PO: Bruce Springsteen - Wrecking Ball

Has anyone seen any special pre-orders for this? The only one I have seen is through amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Wrecking-Ball-Vinyl-Bruce-Springsteen/dp/B006ZCWTZG/ref=tmm_vnl_title_0

1. We Take Care of Our Own

2. Easy Money

3. Shackled and Drawn

4. Jack of All Trades

5. Death to My Hometown

6. This Depression

7. Wrecking Ball

8. You¹ve Got It

9. Rocky Ground

10. Land of Hope and Dreams

11. We Are Alive

I thought Wrecking Ball was kinda a lame song. Pretty bummed that is the title track for the new album. Also, Outlaw Pete is a great song off of WOAD

it's not his best effort, but it's better than the lions share of WOAD - which Outlaw Pete was the best song, that much I agree.

The closet he comes to Maine is always Boston, which turns into a near 400 dollar trip to go see.

I do admit that WOAD is a lyrically weak album, but there are some real gems on there, but it is no Magic. The track released off this is really good, though it does have a bit of a Rising vibe to it.

I love The Rising. That is one of my most coveted records on vinyl.

I would say there were two (three counting The Wrestler) songs on WOAD that did me right only. Even with that said, I still have very high hopes for Wrecking Ball. I hope some lyrics are altered to not fit the demolition to Giants Stadium in the Wrecking Ball song though.

I hope some lyrics are altered to not fit the demolition to Giants Stadium in the Wrecking Ball song though.

That is my main issue with the song. Never been there and never being a fan of a team that plays there it doesnt mean that much to me. If he does change it some to be a commentary on things in society, than I will change my tune. From what I have been reading, this is going to be a very political/social commentary album, which I feel is where Bruce is at his best. GOTJ is an amazing album in that way and vastly overlooked.

I hope some lyrics are altered to not fit the demolition to Giants Stadium in the Wrecking Ball song though.

That is my main issue with the song. Never been there and never being a fan of a team that plays there it doesnt mean that much to me. If he does change it some to be a commentary on things in society, than I will change my tune. From what I have been reading, this is going to be a very political/social commentary album, which I feel is where Bruce is at his best. GOTJ is an amazing album in that way and vastly overlooked.

Couldn't agree more about Ghost of Tom Joad. Youngstown is one of my favorite Bruce songs.

I am a Ravens fan so I have no affiliation with the Giants or Jets, but I was at one of the final Giant Stadium shows, so theres a little nostalgia about seeing him open with it and the atmosphere when he opened with it, but the live 10" will fill the void. I agree about the social commentary, it can definitely be a top tier modern springsteen song.

Wherever he plays in Chicago, I will be there. I hope to God it's not at Wrigley Field, though, like the rumor mill has been saying...
I hope to god it is Wrigley, that would probably become the greatest night of my life.

I just hate the ticketing system that Wrigley uses, and I really don't like the Wrigleyville area. At all.

I hope to god it is Wrigley, that would probably become the greatest night of my life.

I just hate the ticketing system that Wrigley uses, and I really don't like the Wrigleyville area. At all.

I would rather not deal with the douchebaggery that will entail with him play there, not to mention the stench of failure.

I would rather not deal with the douchebaggery that will entail with him play there, not to mention the stench of failure.

i don't even give a fuck about the stench, since i couldn't care less about sports. I just hate that area.