anyone ever use detox drinks to pass a drug test

detoxes will make you fail. they are just masking agents and most drug test labs know what to look for in them.

what you need to do is this. drink a shit ton of cranberry juice the night before as stated before. the next morning dont eat before you take the test. piss plenty of times before as well. your body has more waste earlier in the day to evacuate. drink as much gatorade as you can that morning. you also want to drink a lot of water. basically what you are doing here is diluting your urine. lastly, when you are actually taking the test, start by pissing in the toilet for about a quarter of the stream, then half in the cup and then the rest in the bowl. again, the beginning of the piss is mostly waste. the goal here is as little waste in the urine as possible. after this, cross your fingers cuz there is no sure fire way to pass outside of being clean but you know, fuck that right?

all this info comes from a pill popping maniac scientist "friend" who works in a drug test lab and before that, the cdc. thanks and goodnight.

Don't use a detox drink.

Take 2 aspirin the night before the test and two aspirin the morning of the test (Aspirin itself can fool an EMIT test).

Start drinking one gallon of Gatorade (or any sports drink) about 3 hours before the test, and finish the gallon maybe 15-20 minutes before the test. Water can be used, but the electrolytes in sports drinks will give you a better specific gravity in case they test the integrity of the sample. You should be peeing every 20-30 minutes by the time you're finished.

Take a few b-complex (b-12 is specifically what you want) about 2 hours before the test to turn your urine bright yellow. Vegetarians can also take creatine supplements to help verify the integrity, but I've found this isn't really necessary as long as the specific gravity and color are correct.

Specifically for pot; you should eat a large meal the night before and that morning, and refrain from any activity that burns fat immediately prior to the test.

This method when used correctly, I guarantee will allow you to pass any urinalysis with only 12 hours notice works best with 1-2 days sober.

*Here's a list of what they look for when checking the integrity:

http://www.craigmedical.com/Urine_adulteration_test.htm

the next morning dont eat before you take the test.

This is incorrect. I've learned the hard way.

When your body has no food it burns fat. When fat that stores THC is burned, it releases THC metabolites into your urine and that's what urinalysis tests for. Eating a large breakfast gives you clean, THc-free fats to burn so none of the THC metabolites are released.

Everything else is spot-on. Using mid-stream piss is essential.

When I was looking for a full-time job after school I stopped smoking 3 months before i finished school and then the 3 months it took me to find my job. So 6 months was enough time to get it out of my system. My job doesn't require drug tests, but it felt good not smoking for 6 months after smoking a bunch for 10 years.

I wouldn't use those detox drinks. They know how to detect them and you will fail. Drink lots of cranberry juice, water, and nettle tea, and refrain from eating any carbs (this means bread of any kind), fats (being a vegetarian helps for this), or an excess of salt the week before the test. Two days before the test, load up on carbs and relax. Eat a big breakfast the day of the test. This is to ensure that your body uses its energy to burn the carbs rather than the THC-metabolite-containing fats that may already be present in your body. Make sure to piss as much as possible before the test so that it's as clean as possible when you take the actual test. Most importantly, DO NOT USE DRUGS UNTIL YOU KNOW YOU WON'T BE TESTED AGAIN.

i have a test on monday i dont really smoke pot but i have a script of vicodin that i use as prescribed , i know i can prove it i have a script but dont want them to even know

I don't think anyone saw this. Why don't you want them to know this. Do you think that will really hurt your chances?

For actual druggies you can drink a shit ton of water and dilute the results enough that they will be invalid. You will then have to retake the test, but it could buy you 2-3 extra days.

Or you could grow up and not do drugs.

statements like this are more immature than smoking pot.

who are you to say what kind of behavior has to happen at any specific age?

life is lived only once, and it doesn't last long, if you like being high you might as well stay that way.

Or you could grow up and not do drugs.

statements like this are more immature than smoking pot.

who are you to say what kind of behavior has to happen at any specific age?

life is lived only once, and it doesn't last long, if you like being high you might as well stay that way.

Willing to bet people 30+ smoke pot more than teens/young adults.