Anybody ever buy any vinyl from squaredealonline?

thanks for the info, been considering ordering from them for a while but never saw anyone talk about if they were any good or not....anyone else know of any sites that sell sealed cut-outs like them? I have been searching for good cut-out vendors for ages but they seem to be the only real one? .......

I notice nobody ever seems to actually buy records off them, I have a shopping cart full...but will not pull the trigger unless I hear someone say their LP's are cool....I had noticed some people on other forums mentioned they were good for bags/boxes/sleeves, pretty much basically what people have said in this thread....but no one ever said they bought records....they have SO many sealed cut outs, I might just have to take a shot & see what happens...if I do I will let all you guys know....just tired of dealing with shady online mail order vendors........

https://www.squaredealonline.com/browse_menu_rec.asp?fmt=0

direct link to the vinyl section.....this place sells SEALED cut out 8 track tapes even! LOL!...I wish I could find 10 more sites like this

That link you gave me is just their main catalog. I'm wondering if they have a section just for the cut outs. I looked but didn't find anything. Their catalog is way too big to go through.

• 1 year later...

I assure you we are legit business - been around since 1971!   We have been hoarders of vinyl records and distributed titles in the early 80s so we have a TON of sealed records! :) 

Our customer service is great and easily accessible. :)   Our phone # is (805) 543-3636  and direct email:  [email protected].   We are a member of the Better Business Bureau with their highest rating!  

We distribute to indie record stores all over the country and have for decades - and we have our own retail store here in San Luis Obispo, CA called Cheap Thrills Records (established 1972).    

We are the custom manufacturer of Amazon's #1 record sleeve - our #12SE03.   

If anybody has questions or needs help with the website please don't hesitate to contact us!   In the last several years we have upped our shipping times too - 99% of orders ship out within one business day.  

LONG LIVE VINYL!

--Kjerstin / SquareDealOnline

www.facebook/SquareDealOnline

Instagram:  #SquareDealOnline <---sweet vinyl pics to come!  

Hey guys!

That's really disheartening to hear.   Did you contact us?    Sometimes when the sleeves are produced a small fraction get made a little too small.   The vast majority is absolutely fine so you must have gotten an odd batch.    We haven't had some of the same record store customers for decades by sending out defective stuff, we promise. :) 

If you have not contacted us yet to resolve this issue - please do so!  We will make it right!    We will either call tag the item or get photos and then send out a replacement or refund at no additional charge.

We do quality control our incoming lots, but every once in a while it's just a box or a box 1/2 that came in a little weird and got missed.  

We definitely apologize for the inconvenience!    Please give us a chance to fix this for you. :) 

--Kjerstin & Danica

SquareDealOnline

(805) 543-3636

I've been buying SquareDeal supplies for many, many years from my local shop and through their website. The main product I regularly use is the poly lined 12" inner sleeves. I've went through a few thousand and have had zero problems with them. Great alternative to the more expensive poly lined sleeves out there.