PO - If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forrest 2/2

highly anticipating the single /pre-order i can't believe i'm like an hour or so away from them & have never seen one of their shows

They always play a bar right down the street from me, and I've never seem them. I hate the people in that bar though.

highly anticipating the single /pre-order i can't believe i'm like an hour or so away from them & have never seen one of their shows

They always play a bar right down the street from me, and I've never seem them. I hate the people in that bar though.

According to the pressing info, you might have to go to that bar again if you want this variant:

Bone w/ Oxblood Inside (100 copies) [band Exclusive]

They only pressed 500? Cripes, why does every release by this band have to be an instant collectors item.

We will not hesitate to repress this release if it sells out quickly. Each repress will have different variants, so nothing will ever be the same.

That goes for this release and any other album we put out.

They only pressed 500? Cripes, why does every release by this band have to be an instant collectors item.

We will not hesitate to repress this release if it sells out quickly. Each repress will have different variants, so nothing will ever be the same.

That goes for this release and any other album we put out.

I'm glad to hear this. I can't believe the first two albums are so sought after, sell for nutty prices and remain out of print.

Any pics or mockups? That neon/highlighter sounds interesting.

None yet and won't have for a while. One thing that I have not mentioned is that there will be foil stamping on the outer sleeve where the band logo is on the front cover and for all the text on the back (song titles, etc.)