PO - If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forrest 2/2

So, the first chance to get those is on their tour in Europe? Or are they playing shows in the US before April as well?

That's correct. They will not be bringing all of their exclusive vinyl with them though, so people in the US get a chance to buy it as well.

I can not comment on touring plans after Europe though... since I honestly don't know.

I have read some confusion about the vinyl color on another message board. To clarify more about the "swirls" for lack of a better term, will actually be Color In Color & A Side/B Side if you look at the Pirates Press chart from the link below.

http://www.piratespress.com/cms/vinyl-records/vinyl-size-shape-options/color-configurations

The Bone/Oxblood combo will be Color In Color with two opaque colors.

The Ultra Clear/Blood Red combo will be A Side/B Side with two transparent colors.

The splatter should be self-explanatory.

picked up the clear and red plus tshirt. was more intrigued by the yellow highlighter but prefer color in color as opposed to splatter. im sure i made the wrong decision once pics are up lol.

smooth transaction.

couldn't decide which one and didn't want to regret it so i ordered both haha.