PO - If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forrest 2/2

I'm seeing them in Akron, Oh on the 16th...if they have the tour variants, I'm going to try and snag an extra copy if anyone would want to trade for it or buy it. I tweeted them and they said they aren't sure yet if they'll have them at that show. I hope so!

BTW, new song is sick. Can't wait for the release of this.

scienceofsilence, any idea if we'll have these in hand before I see them on the 16th? Supposedly they are playing most if not all of there new material for that show.

I'm seeing them in Akron, Oh on the 16th...if they have the tour variants, I'm going to try and snag an extra copy if anyone would want to trade for it or buy it. I tweeted them and they said they aren't sure yet if they'll have them at that show. I hope so!

scienceofsilence, any idea if we'll have these in hand before I see them on the 16th? Supposedly they are playing most if not all of there new material for that show.

This!

I am going to go to this hopefully and I was just about to post the same thing lol

Ok the order is...

1. derkwithano (pm'd at 3:15)

2. lexicondevil (pm'd at 3:23)

so far if I happen to get one, they will be offered in that ordered...

However, my ideal situation would be to trade for a copy of Above the Earth, Below the Sky if anyone has an extra. I'll give priority to that person (whoever may be the first to PM me with that offer). But if not, then I'll offer it to the above people in that order.

Again, this is if I can even snag a copy. I don't know if they'll even have them there. And if they are for sale, hopefully they don't sell out before I can get to them.

I vote that those of us going to the show grab no more than 2 per person (if given the option). Unless they have like 20 of these available. Being that it's /100, I couldn't imagine them having many though.

I'm just going to be pissed if they have them there and I miss out. And I don't want to be the guy that prevents someone else there from getting one either.

I vote that those of us going to the show grab no more than 2 per person (if given the option). Unless they have like 20 of these available. Being that it's /100, I couldn't imagine them having many though.

I'm just going to be pissed if they have them there and I miss out. And I don't want to be the guy that prevents someone else there from getting one either.

once again you took the words out of my mouth I 100% agree with you

I would buy every single one and then sell them all on ebay with a BIN of $200. I need the money bad and you guys need the records, so it is a win win situation. /bad joke.

In all honesty I agree with this idea, I mean it is totally awesome for people to pick a few up and help others out who want them / cannot make it to the show. It would kinda suck for the general person who wants to own it or a huge fan not have the chance cause people are buying them all up. To them it may not be a tour press, but just a copy on vinyl unbeknownst to all the other 'variants'.

All tour-exclusive variants will eventually vanish, belonging to a ring of trusted VC members who sell and trade them for face value.

And it will be glorious.

Would it not be cool to have a section of the fs forum that is face value only buying and selling. I only thought about this for 5 seconds and sometimes I should always think before speaking/typing. Probably a horrible idea.

I VERY much hope to have them at the show, but not sure at this point. I'll keep you guys posted how it's looking the week of the show.

If we do get them in time, the band will be limiting the amount they sell that night since they do have the European tour two or so weeks later.

I VERY much hope to have them at the show, but not sure at this point. I'll keep you guys posted how it's looking the week of the show.

If we do get them in time, the band will be limiting the amount they sell that night since they do have the European tour two or so weeks later.

Yeah I figured if they sell them it would be pretty limited (although I think the Ohioans should get the hook up (: ) Thus my "no more than 2" idea if someone can even get more than one. I just hope if the tour variant is on sale at the show, I can at least get myself a copy.

I just wish they would get out to the fucking west coast. I love me some post rock, but I swear the northwest gets the fucking shaft when it comes to touring.

Are you kidding me? Try living in Kansas. It's like the black abyss of anything even remotely related to music.

Right there with ya bud. Tho I got to see TWDY recently in Lawrence.

true. I'll trade a tour copy of this for a copy of S/T from the sheath. If anyone is interested, get in touch.

Is there a specific variant you're looking for, or just any in general?

I bought both versions on the PO, I'd like a tour copy. We're talking about the released discussed in this thread, right? I'll trade a copy of their S/T release on black to anyone who can secure me a copy.