PO - If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forrest 2/2

Maybe someone would be willing to try the wood glue method, see if that pulls all the fine dust that usually cause pirate press records to sound bad out.
that is indeed a very good method. i've on used it on 50+ records now.

also got my red copy a few days ago. no pops or skips it sounds great !

Got mine today, only listened to the red so far, it sounds pretty damn good. Bit of surface noise here and there, but nothing too distracting, I expected a lot worse after having read this thread.

Everything came very carefully packaged as well, records shipped outside the jackets and everything. Cover is beautiful with the silver foil. Very nice presentation overall.

Oh, and I got a copy of the extremely limited "no foil" version of the cover: ;)

[image]

[image]

Got mine today, only listened to the red so far, it sounds pretty damn good. Bit of surface noise here and there, but nothing too distracting, I expected a lot worse after having read this thread.

Everything came very carefully packaged as well, records shipped outside the jackets and everything. Cover is beautiful with the silver foil. Very nice presentation overall.

Oh, and I got a copy of the extremely limited "no foil" version of the cover: ;)

[image]

[image]

This is awesome.

Yep. I keep hitting "add to cart" hoping to God it shows back up. I hate my life right now.

haha i feel your pain dude. do you not have any copy of this?

Nope. Nothing like trying to become a variant collector once Red Forest came out. This is going to be an expensive collection. And I'll probably never get a chance to own the ATEBTS test press again.

I seriously just bought a rebound record. Since I didn't get the test press, I bought the GFE S/T on blue /100 instead lol. I have problems.

I think I might have been one of the first persons on the page after they put the ATEBTS test press online...everything was still available...but, man, am I broke right now...couldn't afford anything!

If that ever happens again, put it in your cart, contact me, and I'll give you $100 to buy it and send it to me lol.

To get the thread back on track, I listend to my tour copy and it still has the same issues as the yellow and red. Slightly disappointing considering none of the other "new" records I've purchased seemed to have that issue. I hope the represses at least sound a little better.

I think I might have been one of the first persons on the page after they put the ATEBTS test press online...everything was still available...but, man, am I broke right now...couldn't afford anything!

If that ever happens again, put it in your cart, contact me, and I'll give you $100 to buy it and send it to me lol.

Haha, ok! ;)

To get the thread back on track, I listend to my tour copy and it still has the same issues as the yellow and red. Slightly disappointing considering none of the other "new" records I've purchased seemed to have that issue. I hope the represses at least sound a little better.

Strange, the tour press is the only one I've listened to until now and it sounds great!