PO - If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forrest 2/2

The Brent Lakes - Charlie Wagers bloodfeud deepens.

I sent that shirt photo to Charlie and he had no idea about it. The photo used for the cover/shirt is likely a stock photo that they both purchased from a seller or is in the public domain.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a historic picture of the aftermath of the Tunguska blast in Siberia. But blood feuds are so much more fun;)

you should try and email science of silence, maybe they can do something about it. also check at your local customs office, maybe theyre still holding onto the package and somehow didnt send you a notification about it or something

If so, the package should be on its way back to the US...normally, they'll return to sender after 14 days...

But yeah, give it a try...I think mine arrived around 4 weeks ago...

Thanks for all the quick answers! I already mailed the label some days ago, but haven't heard anything since. I tried again, hopefully they'll answer this time.

After the PO, the long wait was unbearable already. But now...

This is the first time that something got lost in the mail. Why exactly had it to be the ITTCT vinyl? Oh well, just bad luck I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

So I don't know if anyone else saw it, but the day that VC went down the band announced that they'd be selling off their remaining band exclusive copies (red limited to 100) at 1 pm.

I got one for myself and snagged an extra in case someone on here was in need.

I haven't received them yet, but I assume they're on the way.

They were 18 + shipping (which was way more than I'd expected) so I'm looking for 25 bucks ppd.

Any takers?

So I don't know if anyone else saw it, but the day that VC went down the band announced that they'd be selling off their remaining band exclusive copies (red limited to 100) at 1 pm.

I got one for myself and snagged an extra in case someone on here was in need.

I haven't received them yet, but I assume they're on the way.

They were 18 + shipping (which was way more than I'd expected) so I'm looking for 25 bucks ppd.

Any takers?

very tempting, but think I might hold out for a 180gr remaster or something, on down the line. Should be an easy one to part with though!

For anyone having trouble reaching the label, try replying to your order confirmation. I sent an email using the website's form and got no response. Then I looked at the confirmation and it said to reply with any questions. I replied and got a response within a few days and my album shipped a few days after that.

I'm kind of annoyed that they haven't answered your emails. That kinda shit bothers me and with the response they gave for the shitty 1st press, just annoyed in general. Does anyone still need a 1st press of this record? I'll sell either copy for cost +shipping...

they've really rubbed me the wrong way with this release. i understand that they were offended by the comments from naysayers and the VC mob mentality regarding their flawed 1st press of the record, but that's no excuse for the continuing poor customer service. it just gives more reason to not be very supportive of this label. i can only hope that ITTCT will follow Constants back to the Sheath...