PO - If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forrest 2/2

to whoever said email back the confirmation email, thank you, cause it worked. got a response from them yesterday.

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response, we must have missed your first email. All our packages shipped late last week as both of us were out of town for a couple of weeks. It should be to you any day now, but if you don't get it by next Monday, please hit us back.

Thanks for your patience!

Marc

SOS

I got a 1st press the other day (red clear) and it was pretty bad with the pops and crackles, but I got my 1st press at least. Now I need to get a copy that sounds clean. Any one else have any issues with the bronze/bone 2nd press. I really wish ITTCT would press their whole catalog through a label that doesn't use pirates press.

I got a 1st press the other day (red clear) and it was pretty bad with the pops and crackles, but I got my 1st press at least. Now I need to get a copy that sounds clean. Any one else have any issues with the bronze/bone 2nd press. I really wish ITTCT would press their whole catalog through a label that doesn't use pirates press.

there aren't any problems with the other two albums...

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Just a heads up that Science of Silence have put some 1st and 2nd press copies back up in their store:

http://scienceofsilence.limitedrun.com/products/15454-if-these-trees-could-talk-red-forest-lp

thanks!! had a second press one.  grabbed one of each from the first.  shame they didn't have the /100 ones!

missed this post last night, just checked twitter and SoS link. Already have all the colors, but several have dinged corners or inner sleeve seam splits. like throwing money to the wind, I picked up some more...yah 1 of each, since I was down to my last /100 Tour Copy duplicate.

edit: these are leftover from the original 1st and 2nd press per tweet.

thanks!! had a second press one.  grabbed one of each from the first.  shame they didn't have the /100 ones!

• 7 years later...

All three ITTCT albums are being repressed, pre-orders here: https://eu.kingsroadmerch.com/metal-blade/search/index.php?search=If+these+trees+could+talk

Hopefully these sound good. I had the Mylene Sheath pressing of "Above the Earth..." and it was the noisiest vinyl I have ever owned. I will be so happy if these are better... 🙏

ittct-vinyl-2021.jpg

If These Trees Could Talk – Above the Earth, Below the Sky vinyl versions:
- 180g black vinyl (EU exclusive)
- sky blue marbled vinyl (EU exclusive – limited to 300 copies)
- “Firefly”-dark teal marbled & splatter vinyl (EU exclusive – limited to 300 copies)
- grey marbled vinyl (US exclusive)
- seafoam marbled vinyl (US exclusive)
- green / black dust vinyl (US exclusive)

If These Trees Could Talk – Red Forest vinyl versions:
- 180g black vinyl (EU exclusive)
- dark wine red marbled vinyl (EU exclusive – limited to 300 copies)
- rose white metal & splatter vinyl (EU exclusive – limited to 200 copies)
- violet marbled vinyl (US exclusive)
- transparent peach marbled vinyl (US exclusive)
- clear / black dust vinyl (US exclusive)

If These Trees Could Talk – The Bones of a Dying World vinyl versions:
- silver vinyl (EU exclusive – limited to 300 copies)
- gold vinyl (US exclusive)
- red marbled vinyl (US exclusive)

Glad I stopped on collecting variants from 1st pressing only once, Metal Blade would kill my wallet now 😂

Btw, I was pretty sure that ITTCT was buried in Metal Blade catalog and they will not give them proper attention, but they got rights to press those (what about debut?) and did quite a lot. Does anyone know if they plan to record something new?

7 hours ago, seku said:

Glad I stopped on collecting variants from 1st pressing only once, Metal Blade would kill my wallet now 😂

Btw, I was pretty sure that ITTCT was buried in Metal Blade catalog and they will not give them proper attention, but they got rights to press those (what about debut?) and did quite a lot. Does anyone know if they plan to record something new?

I read somewhere that new album is written but not yet recorded. Sorry, I have no idea where I read that :D. Instagram maybe...

Everything in EU store is now out of stock, even black vinyl. Metal Blade must be happy that they decided to release these. If I had unlimited money, I would grab some of those US variants too.

Edited by Portsi

6 hours ago, Portsi said:

I read somewhere that new album is written but not yet recorded. Sorry, I have no idea where I read that :D. Instagram maybe...

Everything in EU store is now out of stock, even black vinyl. Metal Blade must be happy that they decided to release these. If I had unlimited money, I would grab some of those US variants too.

Restock on the EU store

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I've had packages arrive that looked similarly disheartening, but ended up with immaculate contents inside.  May the transit gods smile upon you in your time of doubt and weariness.

Thanks, Derek. The jackets were creased at one corner along the records’ edges, but the records themselves are fine. The shrink wrap protected them all from the water damage. I’m chalking this one up as a near miss. Fuck Fedex, though. 

• 2 weeks later...