PO - If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forrest 2/2

If you buy an extra copy of a limited edition anything and sell it an hour, a year, a decade from that day, you are flipping. Do I give a shit about flipping? No. It's definitely better to try and help people out with trades or close to cost sales, but trying to get more value out of a purchase is just the way it usually is and I am fine with that.

I guess it's just ridiculous that you are so pissed off about this when you are doing it yourself. What a record is worth to you and what you're willing to sell it for is completely your business and your right. Getting mad about someone else doing it is just hypocritical.

In the end hopefully all of us collector losers will end up with one of these damn tour copies.

I had my one personal copy(on blue). I had one of each of that album. I sold the actual tour copy ages ago, but have held onto the two copies I bought when the album originally came out, the blue and the green, one of each. I didn't buy two copies and then the instant it sold out I put them on eBay, it's been what, almost two years since that album dropped?

I tried to explain how I felt about it. The flipping debate is stupid. You see it one way, I see it another way and every other person here sees it another way. Sorry we don't see eye to eye and you're upset about me not replying to your PM's. I've sent dude a personal apology for jumping on his shit without knowing what was up, his call if he is cool with it or not. If you're still looking for a copy, I'd gladly help you out. I honestly probably won't let go of the blue copy, the green, sure. Send a PM and I promise to reply tonight, I'll give you a fair price since I know you've been trying to get the album on vinyl.

Fair enough. Like I said, I hope we all get what we "need".

If you buy an extra copy of a limited edition anything and sell it an hour, a year, a decade from that day, you are flipping. Do I give a shit about flipping? No. It's definitely better to try and help people out with trades or close to cost sales, but trying to get more value out of a purchase is just the way it usually is and I am fine with that.

i know, right? look at the label, Mylene Sheath, putting up OOP records in their store for 2x the price it originally sold for. fucking flippers. :P

most of us in this thread are Mylene Sheath collectors, or at least regular buyers. i think we're allowed a certain level of crazy regarding flippers and the people looking to make a quick buck on tour presses.

i know, right? look at the label, Mylene Sheath, putting up OOP records in their store for 2x the price it originally sold for. fucking flippers. :P

most of us in this thread are Mylene Sheath collectors, or at least regular buyers. i think we're allowed a certain level of crazy regarding flippers and the people looking to make a quick buck on tour presses.

I'm done with any more debate about flipping.

I do just want to say the geezfools did step up and sold me a copy of "Above the Earth..." for a more than fair price and I thank him for that. I will finally get to spin that record!

Sorry, knowing they will repress it, it wouldn't be worth the blue copy. Good luck dude, you shouldn't have any issues parting with it. I'll put in an offer of exactly what lexicondevil sent me for the green copy and see if that works, lol. Probably actually too low, but let me know :) Trying to help some brothas out!

Sorry, knowing they will repress it, it wouldn't be worth the blue copy. Good luck dude, you shouldn't have any issues parting with it. I'll put in an offer of exactly what lexicondevil sent me for the green copy and see if that works, lol. Probably actually too low, but let me know :) Trying to help some brothas out!

Ha i understand...i dont care too much about getting more than i paid for it ($20)...so if i can trade for a first press of Above the Earth, that evens out for me...im too impatient to wait for the repress anyways lol

It's really, really, really good.

Honestly gets better with each listen. I'm probably 5 listens in at this point. I really can't frickin wait for the records to get here.

Ha i understand...i dont care too much about getting more than i paid for it ($20)...so if i can trade for a first press of Above the Earth, that evens out for me...im too impatient to wait for the repress anyways lol

If I come across another copy of Above the Earth, I will let you know.

Nah I haven't but I am itching in my britches. Speaking of which I ordered a print of the euro tour poster this morning. Stoked to get it as I imagine these guys have few tour posters haha.

Also king of the gutters, what all other goods did they have on their merch table??

They just had all 3 CDs available, the tour press, and some shirts. And had some freebie stickers. I was bummed there was no poster.

The day is drawing near. Has anyone got a shipping confirmation?

These won't start getting shipped out until next weekend at the earliest - all depends when the vinyl get shipped out to NYC from the Pirates Press offices in SF (hopefully tomorrow for a mid-week delivery). There was another delay which has held this back yet again.

We did however place the order for the repress this week. Once the first orders are taken care of we will announce all the pressing & pre-order info.

We are very sorry about the delay, but there was nothing we could do about any of this. Even if we could, we wouldn't sacrifice the quality of the release just to get it out faster.

We did however place the order for the repress this week. Once the first orders are taken care of we will announce all the pressing & pre-order info.

We are very sorry about the delay, but there was nothing we could do about any of this. Even if we could, we wouldn't sacrifice the quality of the release just to get it out faster.

woot! looking forward to this :)