else

document.write('+':c3dp19j7]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Well the other one is about submissions mainly and this one is about the pre-order. Both have similar info but I don't want the one about the actual record overlooked because of the older one that has more views...anyway...yes there is a need. Sorry if it bums you out or something.

In an effort to make sure we had copies on red for sale in our Oakland store when this comes out I pulled about half of what was left available for pre-order leaving about 30 copies for the internet at the moment. If you want a copy on red I wouldn't wait too much longer. Just a heads up. If ya don't care about colors then Black will still be around.

Posted this today...

Happy day before Valentines Day! We got you something we thought you might like. We recently came across a live recording of Hickey from Valentines Day 1997 at Komotion in San Francisco (thanks to Matty's brother Scott) and have put it online for you to download...FOR FREE! The MP3 is at 320kbps so it's a big file. So be warned you're about to download 120mb. It's 52 minutes of probably the best quality live recording I've ever heard of Hickey. There's a couple of warbly spots here and there but overall the tape has held up really well. In the interest of not using up all the bandwidth on our website we've uploaded it to mediafire and you can check it out by hitting this link here... http://www.mediafire.com/?q089o6bct84cq8m

Only 8 copies left on RED vinyl! If it is important to you to have it on Red I would order today. Even if you live in the bay area. You can choose a local pick up option and not pay shipping. I estimate we'll only have about 10 or 15 copies on RED for sale in our store when this comes out after we give copies to all the folks that need to get them. If you don't care about color vinyl you're just fine but don't say I didn't warn ya if you're a record hound!

Only 8 copies left on RED vinyl! If it is important to you to have it on Red I would order today. Even if you live in the bay area. You can choose a local pick up option and not pay shipping. I estimate we'll only have about 10 or 15 copies on RED for sale in our store when this comes out after we give copies to all the folks that need to get them. If you don't care about color vinyl you're just fine but don't say I didn't warn ya if you're a record hound!

recordhound?

fuck that guy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Patches, Covers, Booklets and the 2nd LP are all done. The first LP got a little hung up in the works so we're about two weeks behind right now. I was hoping it would get knocked out in a hurry but that hurry was not forthcoming. I estimate we'll start shipping in the first week of April if not before. I'll keep ya updated. Not a huge snag but it sets us back a little. Thanks for your patience!

• 2 weeks later...