WTT Miracle of 86 (Kevin Devine)/ Indecision

seth33

Hey there. total new guy on here. Been reading boards for a few weeks and love it.

I ran a very small label here in New York/New Jersey many many years ago and still have some copies of the records I put out

Miracle of 86 Render Useless split 7"

Delusion (Miracle of 86) teenage unity 7"

Delusion (Miracle of 86 Stages 7" (only 1 copy left)

Indecision/Indifference Split 7"

I have so much more stuff from the distro I ran and hope to update this in the coming days.

I know some of the stuff I am looking for is hard to come by but I have to try.

Looking for

Elliott False Cathedrals 12"

Grade Under the Radar 12"

Grade and such is progress 12"

Boy sets Fire after the Eulogy 12"

Probably some more stuff.

Because I am brand new I will ship first to anyone with good trades.

If you are looking for anything fro mthe late 90's early 2000 let me know might have it.

thanks

seth

i just bought the first two listed from you on ebay the other day. if no trades work out on the Stages 7" let me know if you decide to sell it.

Thanks for the buy. I would love to trade that record honestly. There where only 200 on black and 100 blue so it's got to have some sorta trade value. It was also Kevin's first recording outside of a demo tape.

seth is the man. backed hard. trade with him for these excellent releases!

Thanks I appreciate the support. Just to give anyone info that they may or may not want there where 2 official delusion demo tapes that I might be able to dig up. I wish I could remember there names off the top of my head. The first was released before stages. ( still remember the day the drummer Joey gave me mine in high school a long long time ago) the second came out at the same time as teenage unity. I also have some live stuff (VHS and cassette) somewhere. One of which actually includes me sing a song at a JCC which the band did to piss the JCC off for breaking a promise.

And last (and I do hate to tease) there is Kevin's first solo record. Myself and my friend where suppose to release this but never did. There are only a few people who ever had a copy of this. Here is the bad part. Kevin personally asked me years ago to never release this so I have to honor my friends wish. But I think that's everything.

Oh and the render useless with the "string" I honestly just got lazy. I have plenty of yarn and like 500 covers so if anyone wants hit me up

Any other questions about early miracle/delusion/KD just ask

Seth