Custom Screened Test Press Sleeves $25 shipped!

** IF YOU WANT ONE OF THESE DONE, PM ME WITH THE ALBUM AND ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE FOR THE ART (or if you just want a one color version of the front and back art) AND YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS & I'LL SEND A MONEY REQUEST **

I feel it's time once again to do the custom test press sleeves!

For those who didn't know about these, I will screen print a white record sleeve in your choice of ink color on the front and back w/ artwork we'll come up with together for only $25 w/ shipping costs included.

If you have a test press but don't have a sleeve for it, here is your chance to get something unique. I hate seeing records without sleeves!

I need 10 people who are interested before I can make this worth the time, so if you are down for sure, reply to this post with a number and I'll send PMs w/ more information.

Here are some sleeves from the first time I did it:

[image]

I'd rather make my own...not screenprinted...but make my own for the few TPs I have w/o jackets...but I've been so damn lazy lately.

Patrick...when you do stuff like this, how do you come up w/ the artwork to screen? Are just using the existing art for the release itself or customizing it somehow? Just curious.

I'd rather make my own...not screenprinted...but make my own for the few TPs I have w/o jackets...but I've been so damn lazy lately.

Patrick...when you do stuff like this, how do you come up w/ the artwork to screen? Are just using the existing art for the release itself or customizing it somehow? Just curious.

It's up to the person who is getting it, but I usually will have them send me the sleeve from the actual pressing if they have it in the mail and I'll scan it and either vectorize it or fuck with it in photoshop (mainly using threshold) to get it to be one color. Then I'll send the sleeve back with the screen printed one.

Interested!

I'd be into a sleeve for Riverboat Gamblers To The Confusion....

I've also got tests of HWM Live in Chicago (#'s 1-6) 7 records in total.

Are you able to do 7"s too?

Funny you mention the Riverboat Gamblers one! I did one the last time, here is a pic of the front & back:

[image]

[image]

I need 2!

edit: Highly jealous of that Broadways test press. I've been hunting one for a very long time with no luck.

I've got one cost me $125 bucks on ebay. It's a lot of cash but Mike Park was the ebay seller and all the proceeds went to charity so I felt a little more comfortable with the cost. I got number 5/5. Also got an MU330 - Chumps On Parade Test Press during the same charity drive but those were limited to 13 or 17 so that only cost me just over $30 I believe. Oh well both were totally worth it, love both those albums. If a regular LP is available for less than 25 bucks of the same test pressing, I really don't see a point in not just purchasing the regular album and using its jacket for your test press.

Here's a picture of my Broadways test pressing setup.

http://imgur.com/K7Jsg