the "White Whale Found" thread

You played hardball with it at first, even though I told you I'd pay handsomely. I wish I did buy your copy, it would've been a little cheaper and I'm sure I would have it in my hands by now. Still, if mine shows up and it's not in the condition described, you can expect an email from me asking about yours.

ahh, I didn´t play hardball, I just wanted to wait till I actually received it and knew more about the condition. Then yours popped up on ebay and the rest is history. Anyway, keep me informed about yours if it shows up....

I was just busting your balls. I will certainly let you know if/when mine arrives. I'm getting pretty impatient right now, as it's been exactly a month since I paid for it and I paid right when the auction ended. Just think of the profit you'd make if I buy yours...let's see, you paid 14 euros, I paid 86 euros. I'm not sure the conversion rate, but that would be a nice jump.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic