What's your best find?

On Wednesday, I scored a copy off The Mercury Program - From the Vapor of Gasoline LP /1100 for $37 :lol: 

Got one sealed for about 35ppd last April or March June. The same day I managed to find a copy of A Data Learn The Language for 20ppd from Amazon marketplace. Had a horseshoe up my ass that day!

i found a 'dinosaur - you're living all over me' for $6 at Vintage Vinyl the other day.

yeah, without the "Jr." in the title.

the bottom left has a bit of cover damage, maybe 3"x6" in diameter, but the LP is in perfect shape.

this is probably the most awesome find at lowest price that i have in my collection.

here's a pic.

379327_565134400164953_1182827519_n_zpsf

A friend and I got lucky and came across an amazing jazz, soul, and latin collection. Many original pressings on Blue Note, Prestige, etc. The cool thing was that there were multiple copies of things. We got 10 sealed copies of Grantstand by Grant Green, though dark blue label. We paid $3 a record for the boxes we scored. Most legendary day so far.