PO: Blink-182 - Enema, S/T, Dude Ranch

I think I need to cancel my order now, I just feel dirty. I see the words blink 182 and vinyl and click click, and I'm only now starting to realize that's exactly the type of person he's banking on, that's his entire business model in fact, ooooo blink 182, click click. You're right I am a moron.

If this really is a MTS pressing (which it looks like it is) then this whole move to not offer it in the MTS store is the sketchiest thing ever. Obviously RJ did it just to avoid those 50% off coupons. These releases inevitably selling out is what's wrong with the vinyl industry these days.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':h4eke97o]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':h4eke97o]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

So IF this is a MTS pressing, I think the only thing more frustrating than all of these pressings is the fact that the same variants keep getting pressed like:

Enema of the State - Blue /500 and /182

Dude Ranch - 180 gram

Different press, same color sceme. Now THATS frustrating.

So IF this is a MTS pressing, I think the only thing more frustrating than all of these pressings is the fact that the same variants keep getting pressed like:

Enema of the State - Blue /500 and /182

Dude Ranch - 180 gram

Different press, same color sceme. Now THATS frustrating.

Its okay, they'll just put a QR sticker on the records so you can tell the difference. Problem solved.

Guest deathbydrums

Glad I never purchased TOYPAJ (or anything else) off of MTS. Although I wouldn't mind owning these, if it is MTS then I will NOT be ordering. There is no excuse for not responding in a timely manner to customers.

Shop Radio Cast email

"MISTAKE: Blink 182 - Dude Ranch, Enema and S/T Pressing Info

Don't worry, it is a good mistake! I Jenna misunderstood and the pressing info is as follows, 500 pieces per title TOTAL (excluding dude ranch) with each color limited to 250 copies. Here is the total pressing info:

Enema of the State

250 - Purple

250 - Opaque Blue

Dude Ranch

500 - 180 Gram Black (different label)

250 - Clear Red

S/T

250 - White

250 - Green"

There is no way these arent from MTS.

Even if someone else tried to license out Blink records there would be no point is paying those licensing fees and only pressing 500 of each record plus I dont think Universal would license them to someone who is only going to press 500 of each. On top of that it would be pretty stupid to license them when I have Universal pressing them for HT already plus whatever MTS is doing.