PO: Blink-182 - Enema, S/T, Dude Ranch

probably the easiest band to license and cash grab with.

Anything is easy to license if you have the money

Was going to pick up a S/T (seeing as I've missed the boat on just about every other one) but $40 (shipped) for a record I won't get for almost 2 months? This is why I hate online shopping.

There's still a bunch of the Universal pressing of S/T in Hot Topic stores (sold out online) for $19.99

I really don't think this is a MTS repress. If it REALLY was, they'd also be promoting the repress. But they're not. Plus, there have been SRC exclusives of blink albums before (enema) that have nothing to do with MTS.

Its MTS. I dont think any other labels have licensed any of these releases other than MTS. They can have SRC sell these all for them so they dont have to be involved and dont have to hear any extra hate about them releasing more records before TOYPAJ is even out.

I really don't think this is a MTS repress. If it REALLY was, they'd also be promoting the repress. But they're not. Plus, there have been SRC exclusives of blink albums before (enema) that have nothing to do with MTS.

pretty sure those SRC blink exclusives were done by MTS...

people on absoultepunk think these prices are reasonable and fair. some even base it off ebay prices of people flipping the records. that is why labels like MTS will never go away, people buy their shit regarless of anything.

people on absoultepunk think these prices are reasonable and fair. some even base it off ebay prices of people flipping the records. that is why labels like MTS will never go away, people buy their shit regarless of anything.

It's also worth noting that most of the people that DID voice concern over the price all ended their post with a variation of "...but I bought it anyway"

Guest thankyoubasedgod

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':abrdnz9u]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':abrdnz9u]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Pre-ordered and proud. I dunno, who cares really, 20-25, eh, in the end it's nothing really, even if it gets here in June or something because of MTS who cares, I still like shop radio and i still like blink 182. I'm a grown man mind you.

well as you can see this guy is from brooklyn new york...guess who else is from brooklyn new york?

Pre-ordered and proud. I dunno, who cares really, 20-25, eh, in the end it's nothing really, even if it gets here in June or something because of MTS who cares, I still like shop radio and i still like blink 182. I'm a grown man mind you.

well as you can see this guy is from brooklyn new york...guess who else is from brooklyn new york?

At least they both have a wide variety of bridges and skyscrapers to walk off of.