PO: Blink-182 - Enema, S/T, Dude Ranch

jesus christ, i expected better from SRC and jenna. they really shouldnt be doing business with rj, who has been screen printing shirts for the past week (according to his instagram).

wtf?

link to his instagram?

SRC shouldn't be doing business with MTS, How do they not know he's super shady?

Side note: Travis, keep doing what you're doing, looking fwd to everything you're repressing this year.

Well if you remember the Transit - Somewhere Left Behind records, SRC actual received their records weeks before some of us got shipping confirmation from MTS (just to find out the 180g were not 180g.)

Guest deathbydrums

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':npaa720t]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':npaa720t]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

from what i just read i've concluded that these are re-presses from MTS and the reason they are on SRC is because of MTS's reputation so they decided to hide behind SRC and pretend it's not them... the profits from this will probably fund the rest of the TOYPAJ and as far as the email goes if you notice that they cut the pressing in half from the original posting well maybe it is possible that those were the real pressing numbers and everyone who ordered TOYPAJ is going to receieve one of these blink re-presses with their order

i understand rjs a tool. still, i havent requested a refund for my toypaj, doesnt seem like anyones gotten theres anyway and hopefully if these sell out hell have the money to actually press them and ill get this record that i paid for 8 months ago. lmao sounds stupid but im trusting these all finally make it into fruition and get shipped