PO SHARKS/// - No Gods (Rise Records)

jipc

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LP and 7" came today. I was a bit surprised that order wasn't canceled. I had originally ordered only the 1st press tri-color. That was canceled. Then i ordered the Black in Clear 12" and 7". I contacted MerchNow about it and they said it was going to be canceled. So i then ordered just the black in clear LP, which came yesterday. I just wish i liked the record more, but I think it will grow on me.

Yeah I agree that the green 2nd pressing is pretty ugly.

The first 3 variants are all pretty cool though.

I ordered the bundle but my silk screen El Jefe poster managed to go missing during shipping to U.K which I'm not overly happy about. But a couple of friends received their records with torn covers / damaged which is really bad.

Not very impressed with MerchNow as a company. Not to mention their massive shipping costs to send to U.K.

Never really listened to these guys before this week, they were supporting Gaslight a few years back but we missed them, I just assumed they were some Alkaline Trio rip-off (just by looks) But this album is the best Britpop album that wasn't released in the 90's. The Ordinary Boys tried this a few years back but this is soooooo much better. Pleasantly suprised

• 4 weeks later...

My Old label still has their first couple of releases we did on vinyl available. We have the 2x7" with Northern Towns and the Shallow Waters 10".

Check it out at www.swaggercityrecords.com or www.swaggercityrecords.storenvy.com

Glad to see these guys doing so well, they are some of the most driven musicians out there right now and just great people.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an extra blue/red variant that I can sell to someone for $15 (which includes shipping) if they need it. unfortunately there's a small split on the outer sleeve and the inner sleeve is also split and it and the insert are also a little crumpled on one corner, but the record itself is beautiful and plays fine.

• 4 months later...