PO SHARKS/// - No Gods (Rise Records)

jipc

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So theyve just announced 2nd pressing (limited to 1000) since the 1st sold out. Cool green tri-color. Unfortunately my experience with merchnow has been shit so i will not be ordering this from them.

[image]

http://new.merchnow.com/products/139469

Also, i heard that an allocated amount of the original tri-color (and Covers 7") vinyl were meant to be up for 20 minutes before they were only available in bundles. But due to flippers ordering up to 8 at a time ALL single vinyl orders were cancelled. Goddam flippers. Surely merchnow should have just cancelled those large orders and not the single vinyl purchases like mine (and others on this board). Thought you might like to know. Rant over, but i'm still stewing over it :(

Also, i heard that an allocated amount of the original tri-color (and Covers 7") vinyl were meant to be up for 20 minutes before they were only available in bundles. But due to flippers ordering up to 8 at a time ALL single vinyl orders were cancelled. Goddam flippers. Surely merchnow should have just cancelled those large orders and not the single vinyl purchases like mine (and others on this board). Thought you might like to know. Rant over, but i'm still stewing over it :(

If that's true than that's the stupidest fucking excuse a distro has ever made. Also back-fired because I've added merchnow to my list of "online buisnesses I will never support with my dollars again".

I hope IVWT gets that blue/red hazy variant. That's where I PO'd and that is the coolest looking variant.

So theyve just announced 2nd pressing (limited to 1000) since the 1st sold out. Cool green tri-color. Unfortunately my experience with merchnow has been shit so i will not be ordering this from them.

http://new.merchnow.com/products/139469

am I alone in thinking that is hideous?

Nope. That is one heinous piece of wax.

why? I just downloaded mine, I'm about to put it on my ipod. Can't wait to listen to this.

because my download didn't work. it says I won't get it until April 1st. maybe it's because I have the 2nd press?

did you do it with the card that came with the LP? I went to dropcards.com/vinyl and I entered the access code found on the card, then it gave me the songs.