Armor For Sleep - WTDWYAD

I inquired last year and the band have no interest in having this pressed and Equal Vision were intent on respecting that wish. That was enough for me to not pursue it.

DAMNIT :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I hate when band's don't care in pressing old records. Do it for the fans.. geesh. I hold so many memories with WTDWYAD and it would suck if that album never got the wax treatment. Ironically, Smile For Them is available on Vinyl haha.

I inquired last year and the band have no interest in having this pressed and Equal Vision were intent on respecting that wish. That was enough for me to not pursue it.
assuming all goes well with the dustin kensrue pressing, i hope to press both armor for sleep albums next. So cross your fingers and spread the word about the please come home vinyl re-issue we are doing next month

Par for the course.

Sounds like classic ETR if the band's sentiments are still the same.

assuming all goes well with the dustin kensrue pressing, i hope to press both armor for sleep albums next. So cross your fingers and spread the word about the please come home vinyl re-issue we are doing next month

Par for the course.

Sounds like classic ETR if the band's sentiments are still the same.

Thank you for quoting ETR on this! He deleted the comment now hah.

Dream To Make Believe or GTFO.

Best thing they ever did.

I 3rd this.