Armor For Sleep - WTDWYAD

Ughhhh want to go so bad tomorrow. But Starland is 2 1/2 hours away and none of my friends want to go :(

I was contemplating driving 8 hours to see this show at starland, but I LOVE starland as a venue. I've driven from Toronto to Sayreville and back in under 30 hours one weekend just for a show. Cannot say enough good things about that venue OR this album. ORDERED

I was contemplating driving 8 hours to see this show at starland, but I LOVE starland as a venue. I've driven from Toronto to Sayreville and back in under 30 hours one weekend just for a show. Cannot say enough good things about that venue OR this album. ORDERED

What show?!?! I hate Starland as a venue... I think it's oversold and the workers are all rude... also it's the only place where they charge you to park in there own parking lot.

What show?!?! I hate Starland as a venue... I think it's oversold and the workers are all rude... also it's the only place where they charge you to park in there own parking lot.

took all the words out of my mouth lol. i live 20 minutes away from that place and i would rather drive to NY or philly for a tour stop over starland

took all the words out of my mouth lol. i live 20 minutes away from that place and i would rather drive to NY or philly for a tour stop over starland

When Brand New was there last year I really felt like if there was a fire everyone was going to die... seriously I've never felt so crowded at a concert ever in my life.

Capitalism. You can't park anywhere else. I'm with you, though. I saw Streetlight Manifesto's "last" shows there and it was over-packed and if you're not up front your view sucks.

When Brand New was there last year I really felt like if there was a fire everyone was going to die... seriously I've never felt so crowded at a concert ever in my life.

ugh and the view generally sucks so bad, too. its a little better since they had to reconstruct almost the entire venue after hurricane sandy, but it still sucks if yorue stick in the back or behind any of the 10000 bars

The 30 hour trip was for Let it Enfold You 10 year, also been for the BN discography show. Maybe I just don't like Canadian venues, but I just love the layout of the venue. And as for parking, I'm used to venues charging me $20 to park, so the $5 or whatever they charged seemed very minimal to me

The 30 hour trip was for Let it Enfold You 10 year, also been for the BN discography show. Maybe I just don't like Canadian venues, but I just love the layout of the venue. And as for parking, I'm used to venues charging me $20 to park, so the $5 or whatever they charged seemed very minimal to me

It's not so much the price its just that its there lot that they own.. why should we have to pay to park there? lol. but whatever.

I've probably been to starland 40+ times in the last 10 years. Not so much recently as I've grown out of shows, but I agree with the complaints. Big shows are over sold, but to be honest I don't think tomorrow's will be. Armor is popular but if it's not sold out yet then it won't be. The parking lot is a disaster and you must leave a song or two early to not sit in an hour of traffic. Anyways, can't wait for the show tomorrow. Haven't seen armor for 3 years since they placed NYC farewell show. Off to the fall of Troy tonight!