Armor For Sleep - WTDWYAD

18 minutes ago, NorrisNuts said:

Ordered. Thanks for the link. The tour champagne color looks sick, but of course the VIP didn't get announced until after the two dates near me sold out and you have to have a show ticket to get in to the VIP stuff.

7 hours ago, Uw0tm8 said:

So from what I’ve gathered, there will be 3 variants - champagne VIP edition, a tour variant, and the online splatter variant. Can’t find anything on whether all the bonus material will be available digitally or included with the album download. Hopefully so. 

Where did you see news of a tour variant besides the VIP? I was tempted to jump on a VIP bundle but if there's merch table tour variant I'd rather save the money and just attempt to grab that.

1 hour ago, dapeebs said:

Where did you see news of a tour variant besides the VIP? I was tempted to jump on a VIP bundle but if there's merch table tour variant I'd rather save the money and just attempt to grab that.

They posted in their original post that there may be another online variant (which seems very likely given EVR’s past history) so I’d keep an eye out for another dropping soon. 

2 hours ago, Juturna90 said:

They posted in their original post that there may be another online variant (which seems very likely given EVR’s past history) so I’d keep an eye out for another dropping soon. 

Gotcha. I still have the green/black marble one so I'm content, just figured I'd scoop one at the show for the second disc if it was there.

9 minutes ago, curator said:

This is off the topic of this album, but I wish I can find that digital only EP they released before they split.  I used to have it a long long time ago on an old computer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BySyJZOusT0IQjVUMkNlU3BJZTg/view

23 hours ago, copelandkid said:

the irony here for me is putting DTMB demos on wax before the actual studio album.

Some of them, not all of them. The original demo had 5 songs DTMB, Slip Like Space, Phantoms Now, All Warm, and Pointless Forever. a few if not all of those demos are better then the re-recorded album versions in my opinion. Ben played all part on those demos.

42 minutes ago, cfrancese5 said:

Some of them, not all of them. The original demo had 5 songs DTMB, Slip Like Space, Phantoms Now, All Warm, and Pointless Forever. a few if not all of those demos are better then the re-recorded album versions in my opinion. Ben played all part on those demos.

there are also demo versions of Being Your Walls and Wanderers' Guild floating around

can't see the product listing anymore to see which got cut, but yeah it's not all of them. probably a good decision, some of them are pretty ordinary.

Edited by copelandkid

54 minutes ago, Kyle_ftl said:

I’m torn because I love the exclusive junk on this release, but I adore the variant from the previous release. I bought this one, but it’s like... do I want both or do I feel comfortable letting go of the one without the special stuff? 

You own it, you like it, then keep it. Or sell it for $30 to cover the cost of the new press. 

14 hours ago, Kyle_ftl said:

I’m torn because I love the exclusive junk on this release, but I adore the variant from the previous release. I bought this one, but it’s like... do I want both or do I feel comfortable letting go of the one without the special stuff? 

Keep both since one is a standard and the other is a double lp, deluxe, etc.  I didn’t dip this time because I have the standard, but hope they release the extra tracks on itunes or somewhere else.

• 1 month later...