Armor For Sleep - WTDWYAD

I didn't even realize this was a concept album. I hear there is a pre-gap track on the CD also.. I have to go through my stack and see if I can find it.

Pretty good album so I purchased, but hope they press the first album also which I think is a bit better.

Edit: The singer dude is married to Cerie from 30 Rock too. I found all of this out after a google search last week while watching an episode.

Starland is my favorite venue in the country. I grew up going to so many damn shows there. I think I only missed 1 Thursday holiday show there. Theres not a single bad view in the place. Theres 3 elevated sections. Yeah its a little crowded, but its an overall good and fun vibe. The sound is also great especially after the hurricane made them get new gear.

Starland is my favorite venue in the country. I grew up going to so many damn shows there. I think I only missed 1 Thursday holiday show there. Theres not a single bad view in the place. Theres 3 elevated sections. Yeah its a little crowded, but its an overall good and fun vibe. The sound is also great especially after the hurricane made them get new gear.

You must own stock in Starland, right? lol.

That pre-gap track is a nice little hidden gem. Though, I thought most people knew about it by now. Excited to finally own this.

i actually didnt know this! i wonder if the track is on youtube somewhere. even if i found my cd, i dont think i have anything to play it on to find the hidden track lol

i actually didnt know this! i wonder if the track is on youtube somewhere. even if i found my cd, i dont think i have anything to play it on to find the hidden track lol

It may work in your computer.. I'm going to try it soon in mine because I don't feel like going to my car and trying first. I def know the CD is in a stack of mixes and CD's without cases. The copy I own was 'borrowed' years ago from a friend haha

I can play it by rewinding the cd in my car. I used to have a digital file of it, but can't seem to find it now.

I rarely ever use CDs in my car so I totally forgot about that as an option lol. Oop. I'll try to locate my CD and try it out.

It may work in your computer.. I'm going to try it soon in mine because I don't feel like going to my car and trying first. I def know the CD is in a stack of mixes and CD's without cases. The copy I own was 'borrowed' years ago from a friend haha

Really. I have the tracks in my itunes from when I ripped it to my old Dell PC in 2005 lol. It didn't rip back then, but I can try it again.

the b-side, Very Invisible, could have very easily made the final cut. It's just as strong as the rest of the album.

Didn't know this existed etiher! I suck.

Here's the pre-gap track

Thank you!!