FS: Rare Pg.99 JD/ORCHID Red &Whole list

salparadise

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/salparadise

everything on my list except my rise and fall stuff is open for consideration. I'm specifically trying to get rid of these if I can ASAP (as in the next few hours, i have a hefty/important vet visit for my sick pup tomorrow AM). Paypal only, I'd prefer to sell these as a package for a set price of $205ppd. As far as anything else make offers. Thanks.

[+] pg.99 [x] document #5 [x] reptilian records [x] #609/666

[+] pg.99/city of caterpillar [x] level plane [x] 1st pressing [x] black

[+] pg.99/enemy soil [x] sacapuntas [x] black

[+] pg. 99 [x] document #8 [x] electric human project [x] 1111 yellow

[+] pg. 99 [x] document #8 [x] electric human project [x] 1115 black

[+] jeromes dream/orchid [x] witching hour [x] skull shaped [x] 197 red [x] mail order

I've actually wondered something similar..

I actually filed a claim with some guy a while ago and he never responded so I'm still waiting for my cash back. March 5th will be a happy one for me.

Sorry that you have to go through these dumb incoveniences because of one shallow person, yocaseycasey(and everybody else who this guy lied to)

i left for a week and a half to stay with my mom and take care of my dog, i left my computer for my now ex-room mate to use while i was gone, not thinking that i would be gone as long as i was, he evidently took it upon himself to very very very poorly scam a shitload of people using my information and the paypal debit card i had still sealed in the envelope it was mailed in sitting in my desk drawer. i am currently trying to contact everyone he stole from and everyone whom i had dealt with legitimately and trying to clear things up and resolve everything by the end of the weekend. i am furious as are many of you, and very very reasonably so. please bear with me, everything will be resolved in the next few days.

thanks.

I'll keep updating in this thread, but apparently there was just a mix-up of some sort. Dude has sent me a TON of pictures of the records I bought, him packaging the records, the screen of the USPS kiosk where he sent them, and the receipt.

I'll let you all know when it arrives, but it appears that I'm talking to a genuine sal paradise who really wants to make this right.

• 2 years later...