SAINTHOOD REPS Monoculture LP (back in stock as of 8/22/13!)

Got mine today. Looks and sounds awesome. Great job and thanks for pressing this.

You're welcome! The band are currently asleep on my floor right now, so any orders placed within the next 20 minutes will include a real lock of hair from whoever is the heaviest sleeper.

lol, awesome. mine came this past week. looks and sounds awesome. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FYI: Sainthood Reps are completely sold out of this record, and I only have a few copies left, as well. Barring some serious divine intervention, YCR will never be re-pressing this title, so don't sleep on it:

http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com/product/sainthood-reps-monoculture-lp

So, I don't know how this happened...but I now have an almost complete sainthood reps collection...all I need is the Black LP of Monoculture....go figure

Not too much is out there though, right? Just the variants of this and the two 7"s? I still need the O'Brother split, but nobody here got back to me about it last time.

So, I don't know how this happened...but I now have an almost complete sainthood reps collection...all I need is the Black LP of Monoculture....go figure

Not too much is out there though, right? Just the variants of this and the two 7"s? I still need the O'Brother split, but nobody here got back to me about it last time.

I am looking for the O'Brother split as well.

• 1 year later...

I slept on this one for a long time, and finally decided to pick it up.

For anybody else that might be looking for it here's the link: http://www.bloodandinkrecords.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=845&osCsid=8219d84dd817e676d315c5180cad3967

They are selling it for 13.99 and I'm certain they don't have much left.

• 2 months later...

Bump from beyond the grave — I recently had a big ol' yard sale last weekend and while cleaning out my basement for stuff to get rid of, I found a few unopened, unmarked boxes of records which turned out to be the overage from this pressing. Whoops! I'm sending half to the band so they'll have them available on tour, but the remainder I've put up in the YCR webstore. I'm giving VC the first crack at these before I post this news elsewhere, so hop to it, folks:

http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com/product/sainthood-reps-monoculture-lp

I need to pick this up..but I've spent way too much lately. Hopefully there will be copies left next Friday when I get paid...or I could just eat ramen for the next week.

OOP, never to be repressed again. Better eat ramen and snag one up before Scott posts about these elseware and they disappear forever.