SAINTHOOD REPS Monoculture LP (back in stock as of 8/22/13!)

Thanks to everyone who has already ordered a copy of this! I really appreciate it. Also, it should be known that due to the licensing agreement, this a one-time only pressing. Youth Conspiracy Records will never re-press this title, so either buy it now or troll eBay later.

Half the seven inches with O'Brother were stolen, so it's more like /250 than /500 (what it was listed at). Good luck finding one though. Glad I got it when it was first released.

Where did you hear that?

Someone connected to O'brother mentioned that (I think). It could be false, but it would explain why these are so tough to find.

Shipping update #2:

-All two-pack orders have shipped

-All international orders have shipped

-All orders containing the Reps LP and something else from the YCR store have shipped

-The first third of white LPs have shipped

We're gettin' there, folks!

Awesome to hear. Can't wait to spin this with the new slipmat!

Just shipped another few dozen orders this morning! I appreciate everyone who has picked up a copy of this already, thank you so much. Expect another huge batch of orders to go out this Saturday (which will hopefully be all the remaining orders).

Anyone get their copies yet?

Also, I hit up Derrick from the Reps to get the story on the OBro split. I'll let you know what he says.