SAINTHOOD REPS Monoculture LP (back in stock as of 8/22/13!)

Where did you hear that?

Someone connected to O'brother mentioned that (I think). It could be false, but it would explain why these are so tough to find.

O'bro says 50 to 100 copies were left at Cornerstone two years ago. So maybe they're still out there. Not sure if anything happened to Sainthood's.

‎99.9 percent of the Sainthood Reps "Monoculture" LP pre-orders have shipped! (Anyone who ordered in the past 24-48 hours will have their orders ship on Monday.) If you haven't ordered a copy yet, we still have some left: http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com/product/sainthood-reps-monoculture-lp

As for the Reps/OBro split, the Reps have no more copies (they only had under 50 to begin with). Would there be significant interest in a repress?

‎99.9 percent of the Sainthood Reps "Monoculture" LP pre-orders have shipped! (Anyone who ordered in the past 24-48 hours will have their orders ship on Monday.) If you haven't ordered a copy yet, we still have some left: http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com/product/sainthood-reps-monoculture-lp

As for the Reps/OBro split, the Reps have no more copies (they only had under 50 to begin with). Would there be significant interest in a repress?

I would be super into a 7" repress, should have grabbed one a few years ago

[image]

Got mine!

FUCK this album is soo good!

Bands like this come around once every 10 years (maybe).

If you're on the fence, pull the goddamn trigger! The black variant should also be considered 'rare' given this album won't be repressed.

I hope that 7" gets repressed! I need all the SHR in my life as I can get!

Time to go listen to Hunter 29 times in a row.