hoobastank they sure dont make basketball shorts..

HOOBUSTANK. get it right, dammit.

this album was the fucking jam back in the 90s Norcal heyday of crossover/numetal shit. i don't really care what anyone says who hasn't even heard it. they also went the way of Vent >> Audiovent. style change, sell-out rock.

unfortunately the same band changed their name to Hoobastank and turned into "Incabus". it's a fucking shame. Incubus is just as guilty as doing the same thing. hello, SCIENCE to Make Yourself? fuck that progression.

very decent album though. take a listen. i actually know a guy in the "Crawling In The Dark" video. he wanted to fuck my girlfriend for the longest time when we were together, and after we split, she actually blew him because they were still friends and she was bored one night while getting high and drunk together. E! True Hollywood Story/cool story bro.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Sure_Don%27t_Make_Basketball_Shorts_Like_They_Used_To

OneSideZero dudes told me "Naked Jock Man" was based on videos they used to make while wearing a football helmet and running around naked. i wonder if those are on the interwebzzzzz....