PO: Balance & Composure - Acoustic 7"

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the out of stock email yesterday then called today and cleared it up, so it should be good to go for everyone now

Was anything else on your order? I had a few other things and a ht cash code on mine and the other two items shipped already. I doubt they would honor the $3.80 I was paying for that AND ship it to me for nothing extra.

I got the out of stock email yesterday then called today and cleared it up, so it should be good to go for everyone now

Was anything else on your order? I had a few other things and a ht cash code on mine and the other two items shipped already. I doubt they would honor the $3.80 I was paying for that AND ship it to me for nothing extra.

I ordered 2 12"s with it to get the $15 off.

That's exactly what they did for me haha $3.50 to be exact. I'm not 100% positive they would do the same for you cause in my case, as soon as I got the out of stock email I called and asked for my order to be put on hold until the B&c 7" could be put back in, and they told me it would be but they shipped it anyways. It couldn't hurt to try though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...