FS: 28 Packets of Taco Bell Fire Sauce

almightyseancore

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anybody else received their sauces? i ordered two days ago and im worried about when they will get here. should i file a paypal claim? im gonna go talk post about this guy in the terrible traders/sellers thread.

File with Paypal ASAP. Also, you may want to file for mail fraud with the sellers local Post Office. Also, track him down on Facebook!

has anybody else received their sauces? i ordered two days ago and im worried about when they will get here. should i file a paypal claim? im gonna go talk post about this guy in the terrible traders/sellers thread.

File with Paypal ASAP. Also, you may want to file for mail fraud with the sellers local Post Office. Also, track him down on Facebook!

did you even read the thread!!??!!!????!! jesus. paypal is beyond time for filing a claim. it was YEARS ago i bought my packets.

i hear this seller packs in manilla envelopes with no cardboard anways.

DO NOT BUY. unless seller delivers packets by hand. with taco. or burrito. preferably burrito.

did you even read the thread!!??!!!????!! jesus. paypal is beyond time for filing a claim. it was YEARS ago i bought my packets.

i hear this seller packs in manilla envelopes with no cardboard anways.

DO NOT BUY. unless seller delivers packets by hand. with taco. or burrito. preferably burrito.

edit: read above. tracked wife on facebook. she was all like, "wtf?"

through facebook, i was able to track his wife like suchashorttime. she was all wtf? but she gave me an email, and i got in touch with someone who talks to the seller. ive been told the seller cant access ANY webpage from his internet other than facebook on his cellphone. asked to get a tracking number (through random guy who i suspect is the seller himself behind an alias) but i keep getting told my sauces are "shipping tomorrow" but tomorrow comes and goes. now im being told seller is having brew tours and open bar parties.

Does anyone here know aprox. how many fire sauce packets fit per cube in an ikea expedit? I'm wondering if I'm going to need to make another run to ikea to get more shelf space. Does anyone have pictures of their expedits loaded with fire sauce packets??? Would love to see some examples...

ddoherty, can you do 1.75ppd? shipping is to Chicago, IL.

Also... do you ship to ITALY!? I would love to get my fire sauce packets shipped to my vault in Italy instead if you ship internationally.

sorry i haven't been responding to PM's.

i've been really busy, not to mention closed PO for the holiday.

i promise your packets are packed up safe, IN PACKET MAILERS.

whoever said i use manilla is a lying douche.

anyways, hitting the PO tomorrow if anyone wants to buy s'more.

i still have 2 "Ninja Moves" and all 7 "I forgive you"s.

Hey, I was just wondering if you could take close up pics of the "I Spontaneously Bust Out In Ninja Moves." packets. Front and back. Also the receipt that you received when you got these packets. I just want to make sure condition is perfect and that you are not lying/confused about which pressing these came from.

I hear through a reliable [but unmentionable] source there's going to be a special hot sauce available at the Taco Bell/Pizza Hut SPLIT chains.

If this is the case, I will gladly grab some to sell to the those of you interested. But I'm afraid since they're special, they'll be costing a bit more.

I think I'm going to start my own sauce label. Going to start taking pre-orders for my first batch, slotted to come out September '12. Going to come with insane packaging, exclusive to only 300 pieces.

I'll wait for Travis to get it pressed for Hot Topic.

If you order from me, I'll throw in a FREE packet by Taco Bell this summer. I also have a posthumous foreword from Glen William Bell, Jr. himself for this release!!

Just got mine in the mail! Does anyone know where I can get a frame for this? Also lazylabrador is flipping a few of these on ebay for insane prices, I hope no one buys them since these are still in print.

FUCK! I wish I read this post before. Just dropped wayyy to much money for 3 variants listed as OOP. Asking for a partial refund now! Otherwise I'm reporting this shit to ebay...