Thursday-ACbtLD 2xLP HOT TOPIC exclusive UP NOW

travis

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect it to go up for sale online before Tuesday.

I also told stores they could start selling this as soon as they get it which should be anytime between tomorrow and Tuesday. Once I have a list of stores I will post it here.

you're awesome! i hope they do, the Glendale HT are sticklers for street dates.

I cringe everytime I see this thread has a new post. Really want this, but hoping its closer to Tuesday... too many records lately!!!

same here! i've spent well into the hundreds on records these past few months. i wanna get two of these, but i dunno if i will.

i just know i want to get it (this pressing, not furture ones) before it's gone.

@lockie Bought 5 copies of Thrice Vheissu within 3 min. of it going sale. Didn't receive a single copy (apparently it sold out). Yet a lot of people that ordered after me did get one. Wrote an email to Hot Topic asking for an explanation. 3-4 weeks later, still waiting for a response. I think they should state one copy per person as Isis does through Blue Collar distro. I'm not interested in flipping vinyl on Ebay. The point - better not risk it.

@lockie Bought 5 copies of Thrice Vheissu within 3 min. of it going sale. Didn't receive a single copy (apparently it sold out). Yet a lot of people that ordered after me did get one. Wrote an email to Hot Topic asking for an explanation. 3-4 weeks later, still waiting for a response. I think they should state one copy per person as Isis does through Blue Collar distro. I'm not interested in flipping vinyl on Ebay. The point - better not risk it.

Happened to me as well. The first repress of TAITA, however, I was able to order 15 copies for a couple of guys over here in Germany. That one went through without a problem... Game of luck, I guess...

I think in order to get Vheissu live, they disabled their inventory checker, as that's why it was listing as sold out previously. Therefore they oversold. I think that's not going to be a future issue but a one off.

you guys really didn't figure out how they did this? there were people who ordered 4-5 copies hours after it went on sale that did get them. the difference: they were in the US. Hot Topic processed the US orders first, then international. Most cancelled orders were international.