Thursday-ACbtLD 2xLP HOT TOPIC exclusive UP NOW

travis

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on here but I've been reading the boards for a long time.

I went to the Brea Mall Hot Topic about an hour ago and grabbed this (they had about 4 copies) and also noticed a Yellowcard "Ocean Avenue" for $12.99. They have quite a few copies of that one in stock if there's anyone who's at all interested it.....needless to say I grabbed them both. Currently spinning disc 2 of "ACBTLD" right now and the colors are absolutely gorgeous. The sound isn't bad either. I'd also like to thank Travis for getting this repressed.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe shipping will be cheaper, if you buy this from ebay.

but i don't think anyone will sell this for $19.99.

Yeah, if I get the one that's up for $35, with $11 shipping it's still $14 cheaper than from HT. They should seriously adjust their international rates.

Hit me up. I ordered 4, one for me, two for people over here in Germany, and one back-up copy for whomever needs one in Europe. 30 EUR ppd to Germany, 33 EUR ppd anywhere else...

Saw 4 copies of this at the Outlets of Orange (formerly the Block of Orange) if you live in the OC. They also had some deftone Albums on clearance for 9.99. Also bought a Hunger Games soundtrack (14.99) cheapest I have seen it for anywhere.

2 copies now. =) I bought one for me and one for Yarostino.

HT stores organize their vinyl alphabetically so if it was all shoved into one bin then it could have just been in alphabetical order.

That's true about the alphabetical part, but I don't think they have anyone who's knows the fragility of a record. They have 4 bins, 1 bin was jam packed and the last one next to it had like 4 (worthless) records in it. This is what I hate about Hot Topic these days, compared to before. I think it's just this location. The Irvine one knows how to stock.

I checked out 3 albums the other day and I guess it was a bad day. The girl at the checkout seemed new. She would bash the records on the de-senser thing because it would de-sense (sorry I don't know the correct term, I had a long day at work). Anyone with a common sense would know this isn't healthy for records. I almost told her I wanted to cancel my transaction. Fucking kids these days.

they know its fucked up. when i walked over and started looking at the records someone walked by and said, "sorry about the mess, nice alphabetizing huh?" it was pretty packed in the A-D bin but not so much the others. I couldnt even look through without having to pull others out, but after i pulled out bright eyes I said fuck it and walked away... I did buy Fevers and Mirrors though... I saw they had a few copies of No Doubt, but I dont wanna buy one just to get the same baby blue color I already have. I wanted the purple or orange. They should have labeled them.

So there are 4 HT stores within 20 minutes of my house. FOUR. none of them have a single record.

Ordering online is cool and all but really...I'd rather just drive somewhere and get it today

I drove an hour and 45 minutes to pick up a copy of Artist In The Ambulance. AND The guy said he would hold it for me, when I got there none were on hold. I almost got effed.

What's the chance on any distro getting this?

0%

Yeah, Hot Topic exclusive means hot topic exclusive.

Unless a distro owner has a personal discount and uses that to buy the shit form HT and wants to sell it on from said distro. But the odds of that happening aren't much greater than 0%.