"Photo Album" and "We Have The Facts..." Repress??

Hi,

I'm a huge Death Cab fan and i've been able to snag every other LP besides for these two no problem.

I even found Transatlantacism to be pretty easy to find.

But whats the deal with these 2? Why haven't they been repressed?

Would it be possible for somebody to repress these? Or is there something in the way?

If anyone knows of any repressings in the works, or has a copy for sale, let me know for sure!

Thanks

Here's a story: Last year I found a sealed copy of Facts at a record store for $15 and passed because I though it had been repressed and I could just pick it up later.

Here's a better story.

I found both a sealed Transatlantacism and Airplanes in a record store in Chicago.

I assumed they were the repressing, but I got em anyways, and payed about 50 for the pair.

When I opened em up, I found that they were both original pressings.

I picked up the Photo Album last year on Amazon for $35 dollars which I thought was a pretty good deal considering. Oh the times that I passed on these in 2002-2003 thinking I would get them eventually. I still can't believe Barsuk hasn't repressed these yet. Have to mention that their new record is almost unlistenable. Here is hoping Ben has some more Styrofoam Plates and Title Track's left in him.