Say Anything - is a real boy Repress (link)

I pitched in with my cousin to buy a record player. He keeps it and we play his records. I really wanted to frame mine. I have been following this thread for a few months now and its nice to hear other people so passionate about SA. Please if anyone does have the green splatter id really appreciate it. Sorry for such a long plea.

On another note, has anyone heard anything about IDOTG being pressed? Max said they will be creating a rarities collection but did not mention any new pressings...

I pitched in with my cousin to buy a record player. He keeps it and we play his records. I really wanted to frame mine. I have been following this thread for a few months now and its nice to hear other people so passionate about SA. Please if anyone does have the green splatter id really appreciate it. Sorry for such a long plea.

On another note, has anyone heard anything about IDOTG being pressed? Max said they will be creating a rarities collection but did not mention any new pressings...

I PM'd you many hours ago about trading or something and you haven't even opened the message. So quit trolling this board begging people to get in touch when you can't even be bothered to open messages. Plea for attention somewhere else.

Why would anyone sell you a record just so you can put it in a frame

If you just want to frame it why does it matter which variant you get? Go on eBay and buy the cheapest one.

who the fuck's business is it what anyone does with their vinyl?
No one's but Framing Vinyl is fucking idiotic. Plain and simple. Go buy a limited Screen print of a gig poster from the band and have it framed. Leave the vinyl to people who will actually listen to it and enjoy it and bask in it's warmth of soundwaves.

who the fuck's business is it what anyone does with their vinyl?
No one's but Framing Vinyl is fucking idiotic. Plain and simple. Go buy a limited Screen print of a gig poster from the band and have it framed. Leave the vinyl to people who will actually listen to it and enjoy it and bask in it's warmth of soundwaves.

Ive got a Broadways test press that I framed. Ive also got the regular vinyl from the same pressing. Really dont see any reason why my test pressing cant be framed??? Easily my favorite thing hanging on my wall.