Say Anything - is a real boy Repress (link)

• 5 months later...

Geez. They're really getting a cycle out of these. We had the Clear/Green Splatter Newbury Exclusive, then the standard Black, then 2 more /500 Newburry Pressings, and then it looks like theirs a Yellow Indie Exclusive out now. Seen it a few places online. Is there really that much demand for this album? Are people just hoarding variants to flip?
https://recordstoreday.com/upc/790168702013

Sony has the rights to "In Defense..." yeah? I wouldn't mind a repress of ST either. I swore up to even a year ago I saw copies all over Discogs for $20 - $30 and now it's up there are $200 like the other albums.

8 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Geez. They're really getting a cycle out of these. We had the Clear/Green Splatter Newbury Exclusive, then the standard Black, then 2 more /500 Newburry Pressings, and then it looks like theirs a Yellow Indie Exclusive out now. Seen it a few places online. Is there really that much demand for this album? Are people just hoarding variants to flip?
https://recordstoreday.com/upc/790168702013

Sony has the rights to "In Defense..." yeah? I wouldn't mind a repress of ST either. I swore up to even a year ago I saw copies all over Discogs for $20 - $30 and now it's up there are $200 like the other albums.

I could use a copy of S/T. Never bought it, because it's not my favorite. I would however LOVE a remastered pressing of Menorah/ Mejorah as it is my favorite uh, "release" by Max. I'm pretty sure it's just a collection of demos, but it's great.