Say Anything - is a real boy Repress (link)

Checked the link that was posted on PropertyofZack:

http://propertyofzack.com/post/24692021526/say-anything-is-a-real-boy-vinyl-repress

Describes it as "Cranberry"

If you click on "here" it takes you to merchnow:

http://new.merchnow.com/products/143461

Where it is called "oxblood"

Mystery solved!

EINHORN IS FINKLE!

FINKLE IS EINHORN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSPtSEIlp8A

Just got this from SRC customer service

Hi Dillon

I apologize that got marked shipped by accident. These just arrived and are shipping now. So it should be there in a week or two. The actual release date of this was pushed until June 19th. However we got the 180 Gram black version in early. Unfortunately the oxblood did not come in early.

Thanks,

Jenna

i dont think it really matters one way or another

Well it does.

If it was really doghouse then that is fucked up.

You claim you sell out of something only to flip it on eBay. Tokimedo pointed out something to me.

The tests aren't labeled. Which allows them to sell more than 20 or whatever. Without even telling anybody.

I like how Doghouse is also selling their All American Rejects gold and platnum certification plaques.

But on topic, waiting on an Oxblood copy from Interpunk and just picked up a oxblood splatter from someone on the boards. Stoked.

Eh, more power to them. They were just sitting in a closet anyway.. I get that more than the vinyl package

Isn't it ironic how shady Doghouse is acting with this release yet the one company involved with the worst reputation (Shop Radio Cast) actually shipped the best pressing (180 gram) on time to most people?

As I said earlier in this thread...

180 gram black > flimsy standard weight on flashy colors

I mean, this is of course if it's sound quality that matters the most to you.

Isn't it ironic how shady Doghouse is acting with this release yet the one company involved with the worst reputation (Shop Radio Cast) actually shipped the best pressing (180 gram) on time to most people?

As I said earlier in this thread...

180 gram black > flimsy standard weight on flashy colors

I mean, this is of course if it's sound quality that matters the most to you.

the weight of the record does not affect the sound. the oonly advantage to 180g is no chance of warping.

The black/blue/red package was actually a pretty good deal, I think. That blue looks way better than I thought it would, and I kinda want one now.

Also. The splatter variants aren't too flimsy and 180g makes no sound difference in sound. I like 180g and all, but that statement was just dumb.