Say Anything - is a real boy Repress (link)

They said they were all shipped out when I emailed them at the end of last week. No shipping confirmation or anything yet, but they assured me that they were shipped out.

"They’ve definitely all left now. It takes some time to pack both this and the Biffy re-release which came at the same time, but it should be with you very soon"

From June 17th.

They said they were all shipped out when I emailed them at the end of last week. No shipping confirmation or anything yet, but they assured me that they were shipped out.

"They’ve definitely all left now. It takes some time to pack both this and the Biffy re-release which came at the same time, but it should be with you very soon"

From June 17th.

sweet...I've been waiting on this too...

Just got my blue UK press today. Just my luck that it comes on the hottest fucking day of the year here in CT, 97 degrees. But it doesn't seem warped at all. It was packaged very well and only had a one slightly dinged up corner that was easy to fix up. Record looks and sounds fantastic! Props to Banquet Records for getting this here so quickly after receiving them.

My oxblood splatter is on it's way, I really hope it doesn't warp; it's been about 102 here on average. I kinda want to pick up the 180G and UK blue, but I don't know if I want to get into variant collecting even though this is one of my favorite records ever.

i'm in AZ and even in the summer never had a record warp, just stalk the tracking info and make sure it doesnt sit in your mail box that long.

i'm in AZ and even in the summer never had a record warp, just stalk the tracking info and make sure it doesnt sit in your mail box that long.

It won't sit at my house long at all, the mailman always hand delivers my records at a time when I'm home. It's been sitting in PA for 5 days though, apparently.

For anyone who is waiting on Interpunk, they should have them in hand tomorrow.

Still have not gotten any of the copies I've ordered. Interpunk keeps bumping back the shipping date (now the site says today), my oxblood splatter finally moved out of a PA warehouse and should be here tomorrow, and I have an olive and blue copy that should be here in 2 days. Gonna have a stack of IARB records to come home to in a week, haha.